Video-Games You're Playing (Re-Start)

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
So I did have a very fun experience last night in Lost Ark. I’m that guy who runs around exploring and says, “Ooooo that monster is big. I’m going to go step on his toes.”

So I fired an air raid at a zone boss before I saw the 100k+ HP. This is because I didn’t use common sense about attacking something with 23 health bars. All the smarter people all around me where avoiding it. So powers of observation failed me too.

So after losing 40% HP in one hit and running, rolling, healing my way in circles….being a general panzy….those other folks decided to jump in. Took five of us and the Gunlancer dying once to beat it.

This is one type of world mechanic Em-8ER is going to thrive on. Random ‘oh crap’ moments and the community jumping in with you.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
So I did have a very fun experience last night in Lost Ark. I’m that guy who runs around exploring and says, “Ooooo that monster is big. I’m going to go step on his toes.”

So I fired an air raid at a zone boss before I saw the 100k+ HP. This is because I didn’t use common sense about attacking something with 23 health bars. All the smarter people all around me where avoiding it. So powers of observation failed me too.

So after losing 40% HP in one hit and running, rolling, healing my way in circles….being a general panzy….those other folks decided to jump in. Took five of us and the Gunlancer dying once to beat it.

This is one type of world mechanic Em-8ER is going to thrive on. Random ‘oh crap’ moments and the community jumping in with you.
Thanks you for the heads up i will observe more too even us solo players are going to need the cavalry!

Mar 1, 2017
Update (it's been a while since I posted here):
I'm mostly playing From The Depths now, even if it still feels a bit unfinished. It is a kitbash-style build and fight game, with focus on single player and ships. A multiplayer mode exists though, and you can also build planes and ground vehicles.

Also Worlds Of Tanks and Avorion, but less frequently.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Im still caught between playing Warframe, 7days to die and Distant Worlds 2 - I must admit I like them for the ability for me to keep my min-max, admin and tactical spirit alive!!!
Only Em-8ER can save me :cool:
I am still popping to warframe too, the new update wasn't what i was hoping hmm
Ivara is my fave frame can go snail pace stealth, get lots of loots, use my super bow and rolling through lasers like a secret ninja agent!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
With how crazy life has been for two weeks I ran into a wall on anything I had installed. So try something “new”….that I haven’t played in almost two decades. Went and loaded up Star Wars Galaxies Restoration 3 and making my old surveyor build and empire pilot when I get that far. As if I remember anything, but it sure is a mellow game of nostalgia. Kinda like when I fire up Creativerse or Dragon’s Builders 2.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
With how crazy life has been for two weeks I ran into a wall on anything I had installed. So try something “new”….that I haven’t played in almost two decades. Went and loaded up Star Wars Galaxies Restoration 3 and making my old surveyor build and empire pilot when I get that far. As if I remember anything, but it sure is a mellow game of nostalgia. Kinda like when I fire up Creativerse or Dragon’s Builders 2.
I must look into this star wars galaxies restoration 3 it looks fun!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I must look into this star wars galaxies restoration 3 it looks fun!
Back in the days of complicated mmo’s with near zero conveniences. Lol the Jump to Light speed expansion on the other hand was amazing back then.

*edit*

I ended up going smuggler since I never played their faction. So fun! Until you spend 25 minutes blowing up pirates and they send a battalion after you….

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Back in the days of complicated mmo’s with near zero conveniences. Lol the Jump to Light speed expansion on the other hand was amazing back then.

*edit*

I ended up going smuggler since I never played their faction. So fun! Until you spend 25 minutes blowing up pirates and they send a battalion after you….
I am sooo lost in this game there is a lot of things!
My interest was a to be top in 2 professions as a Doctor and one of the combat profession which i cant seem to decide yet.

A very nice helper gave some time and showed me how to get my first vehicle and then clicked some terminal and was lost in space at that moment decided well this is not like your usual mmo for sure.

If your ever playing this i'd team up because otherwise i'll be running around clicking on everything :D

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
I've been playing some Carnal Instinct first on Steam, and because it seems like it may well be a good RPG along with the sexy sex fun, I support via the Patreon suscription now. I rather enjoy the skinny dipping when I am the human female... try it. You'll see. Aside from that, being able to climb over obstacles instead of being stuck on them is a pleasant change from Ubisoft getting my character stuck on every pebble and grain of sand.

For "pre-alpha" it's more like beta.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I've been playing some Carnal Instinct first on Steam, and because it seems like it may well be a good RPG along with the sexy sex fun, I support via the Patreon suscription now. I rather enjoy the skinny dipping when I am the human female... try it. You'll see. Aside from that, being able to climb over obstacles instead of being stuck on them is a pleasant change from Ubisoft getting my character stuck on every pebble and grain of sand.

For "pre-alpha" it's more like beta.
Playing that game could lead to the dark paths of fap land.
The environment does look good though!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
After playing a while of Star wars galaxies restoration 3 it made me realize how swtor is currently.
So went back to Starwars the old republic and so far i have enjoyed it especially with the story playing as a jedi.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I miss my sniper in SwToR. That was also that last mmo I enjoyed pvp in as a with inquisitor. Monster healing. If their free to play wasn’t so gimped, I’d go back. The credit limit alone is why I won’t even log in on a free setting. I’d lose a couple million. Even though they were very Star Fox linear feeling, the space missions were a great change of pace and fun.