Video-Games You're Playing (Re-Start)

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Not ever going to try playing it again, but found the updated footage nice. I borrowed a friends copy after he beat it when the game first came out. I got maybe two and a half hours into it. Freaked me out too much and stopped. Say what you will.

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Planetside 2 again for a little while. I love playing around in the ANT... Mining, taking potshots at aircraft and ramming into cloaked enemy Sunderers for fun. No one expects the mighty ANT.

Finished Terminator Resistance a while back, new DLC included. The end stages of the game aren't the best, way too scripted and the bosses are terrible, but the rest of the game makes it worth getting.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Best Asian MMO port I've played that I can remember. Not to say it's the best game ever played but having a good time.
I did get around to it. Was talking to Panda a bit on Steam about Lost Ark. I made a few characters and wasn’t as happy with the monk as I thought I would be. Warrior seems straight forward and my least tested so far. I am, however, thoroughly enjoying artilerist (spelling?). Being fairly durable and making things go boom is quite satisfying.
Not much challenge yet aside from one sub boss I didn’t bother dodging anything on. But I am excited about leveling this advanced class.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Yeah I went with the Berserker...spin to win attack got me...and I've found a couple more I really like...just now hitting mobs that don't melt with one maxed attack so becoming a bit more interesting...we'll see once i hit endgame mobs and such.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yeah I went with the Berserker...spin to win attack got me...and I've found a couple more I really like...just now hitting mobs that don't melt with one maxed attack so becoming a bit more interesting...we'll see once i hit endgame mobs and such.
Are there pets in this game?

what is the customization like you can put lots of armor?

I am still pondering if i should install, have had games where i would install and then error message or issues with server so after trying to fix it with much hassle i just uninstalled it.

This happened to me with destiny 2 etc, and some games just work without a hiccup i like those games!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
God of War is a Fantastic Game, I'm super glad I bought it and 100% it View attachment 5134
Ja mon! That game has looked amazing all through the developers teases!!

Are there pets in this game?

what is the customization like you can put lots of armor?

I am still pondering if i should install, have had games where i would install and then error message or issues with server so after trying to fix it with much hassle i just uninstalled it.

This happened to me with destiny 2 etc, and some games just work without a hiccup i like those games!
I would say yes with the little creatures following people in town. Gunlancer is your full tank spec. Atrocious dps to solo with. That’s where I started with warrior. Paladin is fun too, but sticking with the artilerist for the time being.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have decided to go with the martial artist - striker he looks like joker as i couldnt give him a hat ;/ although he has good goggles. As for another character i like the idea of magic so going to look at that later on.

The story is nice so far!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
@Mahdi took your advice and created 6 characters and went with these

- Striker (main)
It is like playing as ryu

- Gunlancer