Video-Games You're Playing (Re-Start)

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
I am playing the Outriders demo while my pigs breed in Valheim. I can't believe my good fortune of getting 2 star boars right out of the gate. Now I have to sail everywhere with them to make them an invasive exotic on every island. That's not Outriders, however. It seems like it will tell a good story. It reminds me a tiny bit of Em8er story in that it is lost humanity out in the stars. I am hoping the demo is not as good as the release version will be as I am (so far only played a bit, however) not super impressed with the skills and combat. They are decent but not spectacular. I have no idea how open worldish it may become, as the demo is pretty short and I am only part way through. It looks linear, but with a good story.

Jul 26, 2016
I decided to buy Outriders after my geforce card 980ti died while re-playing Crysis 3 for the umpteenth time. Replaced it with a Radeon 5700xt since all the bitminers got everything else.

Been playing with it. The no hud problem though got me to stop playing it. Especially when I lost progress with it because the game crash when I exited from the program. Annoying.

Anyhow, it's less fun than the demo for some reason. I guess they decided to make the sniper and fire mage class more of paper tiger which is annoying to play. The fire mage would be nice if the cooldowns weren't so long. The tank and the kite class on the otherhand got higher survivability with faster cooldowns than the other classes especially since those two classes get health form killing stuff at close range.

The world tiers difficulites are pointless waste of time. It got 15 levels of difficulites and give you better chances of better loot. But until you hit endgame, you really don't need the best loot possible at low level. So I dunno why they got the world tiers set to automatically set to the highest one as you unlock them. It's better to just use what ever tier difficulty you find fun until you hit endgame.

oh and if you are running tank, just carry the auto shotgun and the assault rifle or LMG. LMG's first shot always goes straight, so you can time your button presses to make this more damaging than the assault rifle. And mod the auto shotgun to fire explosives, makes it faster to heal yourself and kill groups easily.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Here is the Clemjax 2000 :D it does look familiar like a DeWalt tool !
clemjack2000.jpg
Here is my A.I crew they have a power ranger vibe!
crew.jpg

Warframe again the railjack is fun my crew is quite good i have a new pilot/Gunner called Cekr egg she does pewpew animation with her fingers and my other 2 A.I crew members are combat Engineers, the yellow one does a kata and the green one just stretches his fingers. They waltz around fixing and clearing any damage inside and stop intruders damaging inside the spaceship.

Its also double credits weekend too, so had to get more credits because more is good for my collection!

I'm still on my playthrough of MASS EFFECT 2, in the Legendary Edition and did Tali's recruitment mission, where she was researching why the star of an old abandoned Quarian system was changing so suddenly and on her loyalty mission the Quarian we rescued on the star's planet comments whether or not it could have been the Geth and what that would imply.

He starts with:

"If they can screw up a star..." Worrying just what else could they be capable of.

At 02:32

Similarly to the Enshigi. If they developed the technology to distablize stars, they could be an even bigger threat than (most of) the Tsi-Hu. But this was all said before, as well. Just thought I'd draw some parallels between the lore of the two games.

Check this out:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223373553320643&set=a.10222556892304628

I must've forgotten this bit of detailed info on Garrus' visor. And I guess other highly customized pricey visors can also have such sensor in them to give all that info and do all that enhancing. More cool tech.

Also, this:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223373553760654&set=a.10222556892304628

Sounds a bit like the Gatestrider destroyed planet. And a little like EM-8ER, I guess. Lot's of extremes and the flora and fauna that adapted to it.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Wasn't sure where to drop this, but suuuucks for them!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-58384457.amp
That is quite sad

Dc Universe online wanted to satisfy my hero / villain itch

hero.jpg
That's my hero speedster with fire powers and uses a bow

Speedy get away and using a twister like ability is good against mobs!

villian.jpg
This is my villain she can fly mastering dual guns and can mind control

Flying is most fun can find the hidden stuff on roofs better.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I'll admit it, I'm one of the suckers playing Diablo II: Resurrected.

Before that launched, I was scratching that sci-fi itch with No Man's Sky (great content releases this year) and Dyson Sphere Program (finally finished my first dyson sphere).

Just uploaded over a 100 snaps from MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA to my FB gallery: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=matthew.bakos.7&set=a.10223659529029857

A lot of cool planet shots and wallpaper-worthy astronomy-themed images.

I hope the developers of the original trilogy and Andromeda talked and they bring the same kind of exploration they did in Andromeda. THAT looked way better than the one in the trilogy. Really impressive the way can watch your ship jump system and fly over to a planet with a spectacular view of the surrounding space.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Down to splitting time between No Man's Sky (finally pounding through my settlement) and a game I had been waiting to come out, Rift Breaker. So far, one helluva fun game. Looks pretty too. Torching the vegetation looks gorgeous.

Skube

Firstclaimer
Hypedration
Jul 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
I got one month of EA Play to play Battlefield 2042 and afterwards decided to play Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. And I gotta say I got my $5 worth of game While the game was really fun I don't think Respawn knows what "New Game+" is cause you start over and surprise you get all the cosmetics you collected! You don't get to keep your progress which is a shame...

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Down to splitting time between No Man's Sky (finally pounding through my settlement) and a game I had been waiting to come out, Rift Breaker. So far, one helluva fun game. Looks pretty too. Torching the vegetation looks gorgeous.
I had an eye on this game someone mentioned something about an earthquake that destroys all their hard work on the base have you come across that?