Video-Games You're Playing (Re-Start)

You have a point about the grindiness, which is why I have drifted a bit away from the core game and play more with the pretty characters these days. Building up a collection of pictures now with the photo mode, here is one of me and my character playing with a flying mount (showing off time ;))
View attachment 1995
Rocket Girl over Aelion​
Oh? So we can fly, now? Neat! :)

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
I just started a new character on Old School Runescape after being gone for years. My god the nostalgia hits so hard. It's as grindy and charming as it ever was.

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
Playing Rend. I am also fiddling about with a custom server (you can tweak a lot of parameters). It is fun, but a whole heck of fun to play around with the game on your own server!

So far Survival Servers is failing utterly to get a server to work for me - but trying hard.

Nitrado is working better.

Jul 26, 2016
Trying Destiny 2 again.
Didn't realize that destiny 2 Forsaken is basically a DLC campaign. On the fence on buying this... I figure I should at least get through the endgame content {The Osiris, Warmind and whatever else} first before I buy anything new. Though learning the new stuff changes a ton of stuff that made Destiny 2 at launch annoying to play is tempting me.

Relearning these awkward controls is annoying. Damn game won't recognize my kensington trackball... need to find another third party program to fix this... damn Bungie, what the hell? it worked before without needing any other crap.....

Probably should try to join a clan and see what I have been missing. Now I just need to bother hunting that crap down. Why did Bungie keep clan finding/joining separate from the game is beyond me.

I gave up playing after playing through the main campaign on all three classes and not seeing much a difference between the three classes other than the powers.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Well, still rockin' Dungeon Defenders 2 and Magicka 2 with the wife. Solo lately I have been making great use of the $5 buy on Diluvion. Fun sub game. If I can remember how to fix the bug where Rebel Galaxy doesn't detect a controller, I'd be on that too.