Video-Games You're Playing (Re-Start)

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
This weekend I watched the 2 Top Gun movies, and as usual now I'm craving the flight combat sim games again.

So now I'm playing a game called Project Wingman which is more an arcade game than a simulator, but it have a very interesting story, the soudtrack is amazing, and it's really fun to play.

You can see that it's heavily influenced by the Ace Combat games:

They even made a "Live Orchestra" version of the soundtrack:

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I decided to play apb reloaded again after seeing the update for 64bit.
With my mikro car weaved through traffic well, although its not the fastest yet still fun.
1676036429568.png
This is not my car looks nice...its the same model in black!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Last edited:

farias

Ark Liege
Aug 17, 2020
Brazil
Warframe update has a fun horse & makes me wonder about the horse Swayer in Em8er.

View attachment 5809
I had stopped playing Warframe for a while, but I came back to play after this update, and it's really good.
The pace of the new game mode is different from what we had before, and I'm enjoying how I need to develop these new fighting skills.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I had stopped playing Warframe for a while, but I came back to play after this update, and it's really good.
The pace of the new game mode is different from what we had before, and I'm enjoying how I need to develop these new fighting skills.
The not so good is some annoying bugs which prevent completing missions or seeing a blank screen, hopefully those get fixed.

Apart from that, exploring and flying on the horse is fun.... however i cannot wait to be on a dropship and go on my bike in Em8er someday !!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Out of bordeom getting a group up of short statued avatars it is called

Agents of S.m.o.L :eek: using this in second life game.

Yes did take that from someone known as smol faye a good word it is!

Here's the intro :p

Agents of S.M.O.L (Speedy Misfits On lime)

A Secret Agency of most tiny proportions, relayed by the power lime.

The mighty lime a conduit relays powerful vitamin C for much speed and communication.

Because of Lime we are gathered here the greatest purpose of all... Save all Tinies & buddies alike from bordeom & avoid dieing o.o

Each dieing makes mighty lime less mighty :O

Save mighty lime save you & we shall save all of S.M.O.L kind!!!

Tanks all Live, Lime & Prosper may your success for lime be long \o/

smol1.jpg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I totally get what you mean about Far Cry 5 - the story was a bit meh, but the gameplay was a blast!
As for Destiny 2, it's a solid choice. The melee combat is super satisfying, and the gunplay is top-notch. It does have some similarities with DEFIANCE, especially in the sci-fi vibes. And I also like games that pay real money. What about you?
I have been following warframe more than destiny 2 however not played it as much recently.
Never played games for real monies before because have no idea and not sure if it is worth it.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1681430/RoboCop_Rogue_City/
This looks interesting hopefully its good!

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2024
Hey all,
Just wanted to jump in with my two cents on the gaming front. Destiny 2 is a blast, especially if you're into immersive shooters with slick combat mechanics. And while waiting for Em-8ER, it's a solid option to scratch that sci-fi itch.
Also, Warframe has been my go-to lately for some fast-paced action. Can't wait for Em-8ER though!
By the way, stumbled upon AV Partsmaster recently. Saved me some bucks on upgrading my rig.
Happy gaming,

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hey all,
Just wanted to jump in with my two cents on the gaming front. Destiny 2 is a blast, especially if you're into immersive shooters with slick combat mechanics. And while waiting for Em-8ER, it's a solid option to scratch that sci-fi itch.
Also, Warframe has been my go-to lately for some fast-paced action. Can't wait for Em-8ER though!
By the way, stumbled upon an AV Partsmaster recently. Saved me some bucks on upgrading my rig.
Happy gaming,
Ah Av parts master for screens and projectors is one particular area of upgrade that let's the user see what they are doing.

Wonder if anyone has played games on a big projector screen in their office at work or at home.
I'd much prefer a monitor with buttons and when obstructions such as people or insects fly across the projector this doesn't look particularly amazing hmm.

What color is my hat? I am sure you like to know this question sadly, i am unable to say this because it is a guessing game and not a video game.

Here's a free video game prologue for shooting at menacing outer of space opponents who are angry!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2802430/RuindogPrologue/