Video-game(s) you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Haven't completely played a tales games since Legendia. No other tales game has compared well to that beauty for me.

I'm waiting for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA to release in Steam.
That type of RPG is fun for me. Adol, the dude that will help swarms of beautiful women and just when he's going to progress past the friendzone, he wakes up washed up on another beach in the world.

At the moment I'm playing Watch Dogs 2. .... which really feels like a hipster/lite version of Saints Row 2. They certainly made improvements and the world is about as large as games like Saints Row or GTA. It's weird though. It feels as if the devs really doesn't want you to kill anyone but they give so many things to kill with and too few choices for nonlethal that it's a bit jarring.

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Bought Prey after remembering Grummz saying something good about it. Quite a lot of fun, with just enough challenge to keep it interesting.

If the internet was connected, probably Destiny or the new Necromancer class in D3.

still playing Mount and Blade: Warband. Still fresh after all this time :)
I remember one of the castles in the original bugged and spawned the siege tower in the sky. Is that still a thing in Warband?

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Bought Prey after remembering Grummz saying something good about it. Quite a lot of fun, with just enough challenge to keep it interesting.

If the internet was connected, probably Destiny or the new Necromancer class in D3.

I remember one of the castles in the original bugged and spawned the siege tower in the sky. Is that still a thing in Warband?

not anymore i think.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Talk about a Dead Game walking. I played that for a long time, but then Trion started acting even stranger than usual. Its too bad, as it was fun for awhile. But at least Defiance doesn't have NCSoft as a publisher (Like Wild Star does).

Few weeks ago I got caught up in the blast of Dirty Bomb. I stayed up to 3-4 AM couple nights, but thankfully I'm in bed by 1 AM now due to some more self control. It's at the edge of my laptop's capability and my limit for combat speed & reflexes (not quite CoD, but definitely faster than TF2 [hat sim]). Also has some nice artwork in the steam community by an unexpected meme (not literally).

Status
Not open for further replies.