Valheim Troills weilding trees as weapons and SMASHING IT UP

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
I have been playing Valheim these past days (which I find an incredible game).

I have had encounters in the forest with Trolls who weild entire trees as weapons.

I see a Kaiju there....

The trolls are huge. The trolls smash down other trees as they swing their giant tree club about. The trolls smash down stone towers, walls, buildings.

The trolls leave a wake of destruction as they go leaving the loot from collateral damage kills (like feathers from birds in the trees).

I have played many games with "big" bosses, but nothing has compared to Valheim for the Kaiju feeling of a troll rampaging through the forest waving a tree trunk club.

The devs there have paced the troll AI perfectly to make it crazy violent, massive and destructive but still able to be killed.

p.s. I also have just bred my first entire massive pig farm herd fully of one star pigs by catching one, breeding it to others and culling. I now need more carrots.

Orisanna

Nov 3, 2018
I have been playing Valheim these past days (which I find an incredible game).

I have had encounters in the forest with Trolls who weild entire trees as weapons.

I see a Kaiju there....

The trolls are huge. The trolls smash down other trees as they swing their giant tree club about. The trolls smash down stone towers, walls, buildings.

The trolls leave a wake of destruction as they go leaving the loot from collateral damage kills (like feathers from birds in the trees).

I have played many games with "big" bosses, but nothing has compared to Valheim for the Kaiju feeling of a troll rampaging through the forest waving a tree trunk club.

The devs there have paced the troll AI perfectly to make it crazy violent, massive and destructive but still able to be killed.

p.s. I also have just bred my first entire massive pig farm herd fully of one star pigs by catching one, breeding it to others and culling. I now need more carrots.
@Grummz and the boys have been stuck on Valheim! I was listening to the carnage (and the corpse runs, LOL)! Anyhow, I can’t wait to log in and have a troll knock some trees down for me, I could use the wood XD. I think that’s an apt comparison btw, troll : kaiju!

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
I am obsessed with pig farming. I tamed a single star boar and bred it to normal ones. Then I culled the normal offspring and kept the single star piglets. I now have about 150 of them and a huge carrot farm to feed them. I am somewhat amazed the game handles that. I must stop because now when I am on my pig farm frame rates drop massively and it gets sort of laggy from all them critters.

Tonight, I was on the other side of the island and tamed a TWO STAR boar!

He's got the most tusks of all of them and is the biggest.

I think I see a second pig farm coming...

I love all the other things as well, for course, but throwing 50 carrots down into a pile of 100 pigs can't be beat.

They have also had some escape the pens (some say they shoot out the piglets through the fence). Interestingly, they all seem to be hanging out nearby. They are too dumb to forage for themselves out on the free range, so they are always hungry.

I am saving video for myself of the great storms and fun stuff. I have movies of Firefall melding. It's the same feeling for me to watch the storms. It helps to have 100 hogs waddling about in the rain and sleet.

Here's a bit of feeding:

A storm hits my beach front townhome:

PIgs in the Mist (with bonus live birth):

Here's some nice tree dominos:

Proof of my tamed 2 star is here:

Ocean dynamics in storm:

https://youtu.be/ADmoPukknH0

Some glorious night combat with critters swimming from their little island:

https://youtu.be/zBih3Pg56j4

Last edited: