UPDATE - Character Artist Warren Louw Joins EM-8ER Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

lykosfx

Jul 29, 2016
Oi!

Sim, eu já conhecia.

Na verdade, acredito que todos que buscam inspiração em DevianArt, já devem ter feito uma visita na galeria de imagens de Warren Louw.

Pelas minhas observações, o estilo apresentado pelo Warren Louw, não se parece com os estilos apresentados pelos desenvolvedores de Firefall e nem pelos desenvolvedores de Ember (até o momento). Por esse motivo fiquei curioso para ver como será esse novo estilo para os personagens de Ember.

De qualquer forma, parabéns a Crixa pela escolha do ilustrador e Warren Louw por aceitar a ajudar os desenvolvedores de Ember.

Obrigado por sua atenção.
Abraços.

Hi!

Yes, I already knew.

In fact, I believe that all who seek inspiration in DeviantArt, have already made a visit in Warren Louw image gallery.

By my observations, the style presented by Warren Louw, not like the styles presented by the developers of Firefall and not by the developers of Ember (until the moment). For this reason I was curious to see how will this new style for the characters of Ember.

Anyway, congratulations to Crixa by choosing Illustrator and Warren Louw to accept the help developers of Ember.

Thanks for your attention.
Hugs.

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Awesome artwork. A match made in heaven, shall we say :p

@Ronyn , this statement in the blog post:

'Character modeling and customization in a future EM-8ER playable mockup funding goal, but we’ve used some of the extra funds to start this process early.'

kinda looks odd. Seems there's a word or two missing in the first part.

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Awesome artwork. A match made in heaven, shall we say :p

@Ronyn , this statement in the blog post:

'Character modeling and customization in a future EM-8ER playable mockup funding goal, but we’ve used some of the extra funds to start this process early.'

kinda looks odd. Seems there's a word or two missing in the first part.
I think "in" should be "is".

Jul 27, 2016
Wow, that character with the grenade and hat, I've seen it copied and edited so many times on the internet. Definitely the sexy eyes.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I won't pretend (unless we're going there right now and we need to agree on a safe word) but I have no idea who that person is.
That isn't anything bad. I am horrible with names and my mind is riddled with all sorts of strange things that are not appropriate unless you are a priest or my lawyer.
I will simply pretend that Mark hired Leeroy Jenkins and show the corresponding level of excitement.

I won't pretend (unless we're going there right now and we need to agree on a safe word) but I have no idea who that person is.
That isn't anything bad. I am horrible with names and my mind is riddled with all sorts of strange things that are not appropriate unless you are a priest or my lawyer.
I will simply pretend that Mark hired Leeroy Jenkins and show the corresponding level of excitement.
Leeroy was hired to work on Firefall and look whats happened :(

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Leeroy was hired to work on Firefall and look whats happened :(
Famous or infamous, there really isn't that much difference anymore. I did say the corresponding level of excitement which can also mean deep seeded hate depending on the situation. I mean I have told at least one developer to choke to death on a bag of rubber dicks in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.