Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Deep rock galactic - intergalactic space Reaper dwarfs and Molly Mech

Lost planet - with more mechs

Brigador - with even more collection of mechs

Super mario kart - As a pet upgrade you can equip pets with futuristic karts to put them into racing leagues in your leisurely time to defeat the challenges set by the time traveler who brings tracks from the past or future as it is unlocked

No man's sky - More worlds and characters

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
I'd put my money on whatever Gigabear's theory is. Have no idea but:

Daemon X Machina - mechs fighting giant monsters. Title is like the bull tiger and snow fox skin names. Recent enough. Platinum Games also made Vanquish which Grummz has mentioned before.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Toem - because of camera to take many pictures of waifu, husbandos, mechs and intelligence gathering of cheating npc's

Pizza Titan Ultra to delivery of pizza to the population of Em8er

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2016
Remember the writer for Chrono Cross did team up with a mobile game and made a whole new story in the game using the characters. Because both game deal with time travel and different timelines it was easy to write in the characters from Chrono into Another Eden and still have it all make sense.

For the people who don't know what I'm talking about. Chrono Cross is the game that came after Chrono Trigger is one of my fav games of that generation of games.