Trying to buy the python bike skin; no option to do so

Jul 27, 2016
Hi!

So I've been lurking for a while, and remember years ago seeing Grummz say that they weren't selling bikes in the backer tiers, so I didn't back. Got an email just recently that you are in fact selling a python bike skin, I see its price, but no purchase option and I'd like to buy it, but can't find any support elsewhere. I've had an account and the veteran bonus for a really long time, how do I pay for this?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
it was a limited time offer skin for the m3 bike but perhaps there are way to get in the future or alternative one's i am not entirely sure

Here is the Frequently asked Questions section that may help:
https://forums.em8er.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions-f-a-q.867/

If you join up in their discord channel, they have chief chats, have a chance to win packs also to know more on the latest updates of Em8er, even contribute your feedback to help.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Hi!

So I've been lurking for a while, and remember years ago seeing Grummz say that they weren't selling bikes in the backer tiers, so I didn't back. Got an email just recently that you are in fact selling a python bike skin, I see its price, but no purchase option and I'd like to buy it, but can't find any support elsewhere. I've had an account and the veteran bonus for a really long time, how do I pay for this?
Thank you @Pandagnome !! (hugs) :cool:

@Chromatose
The Python Bike skins are part of the Indie Go Go Milestone 3 Campaign (M3). They are a way to say thank you to M3 Backers for upgrading their packs.

The M3 campaign ended in July 2017.
There are only 2 ways you can get into the M3 campaign now:

1) Join the Official Em-8ER Discord and participate in the Chief Chat raffles. Grummz and Ronyn are known for raffling off a few "One Dollar Club" packs.

2) Find a community member who may have an extra One Dollar Club pack burning a hole in their virtual pocket. :cool:

These Dollar packs get you access to the Stretch Goals list.
Listed in the orange text box at the top of the M3 campaign page click here.

However, if you want the Python Bike skin, you'll want to upgrade to a minimum of the Scout ($15) backer pack. If you want a copy of the final game when it releases, you'll want to upgrade to a minimum of the Deepscanner ($35) backer pack.

You can upgrade as often and as many times as you like up until the Kickstarter is announced; and you ONLY pay the difference to upgrade.

Also an important note ...
Quoted on June 11, 2019 Grummz:
Any pack that includes the final game will get alpha and beta access.
And, finally the reason the Python Bike skin is listed for $25 on the M3 Campaign Page ...
It's a purchase option available for those with an M3 Backer pack who don't wish to upgrade; AND for those who have an Omni Ace or Kaiju Slayer Backer pack because they are unable to upgrade their packs any further.

Please let me know if you have further questions!! I'm here to help!!
Cheers!! ~ Faeryl

Jul 27, 2016
Thank you @Pandagnome !! (hugs) :cool:

@Chromatose
The Python Bike skins are part of the Indie Go Go Milestone 3 Campaign (M3). They are a way to say thank you to M3 Backers for upgrading their packs.

The M3 campaign ended in July 2017.
There are only 2 ways you can get into the M3 campaign now:

1) Join the Official Em-8ER Discord and participate in the Chief Chat raffles. Grummz and Ronyn are known for raffling off a few "One Dollar Club" packs.

2) Find a community member who may have an extra One Dollar Club pack burning a hole in their virtual pocket. :cool:

These Dollar packs get you access to the Stretch Goals list.
Listed in the orange text box at the top of the M3 campaign page
click here.

However, if you want the Python Bike skin, you'll want to upgrade to a minimum of the Scout ($15) backer pack. If you want a copy of the final game when it releases, you'll want to upgrade to a minimum of the Deepscanner ($35) backer pack.

You can upgrade as often and as many times as you like up until the Kickstarter is announced; and you ONLY pay the difference to upgrade.

Also an important note ...

And, finally the reason the Python Bike skin is listed for $25 on the M3 Campaign Page ...
It's a purchase option available for those with an M3 Backer pack who don't wish to upgrade; AND for those who have an Omni Ace or Kaiju Slayer Backer pack because they are unable to upgrade their packs any further.

Please let me know if you have further questions!! I'm here to help!!
Cheers!! ~ Faeryl
So to my understanding, the only way to get access to the ability to be able to pay for the backer rewards I want; is to bribe someone selling off what was a one dollar pack at what will be a marked up price, OR to participate in a chat that according to the discord seems to be locked to the public?

This is assuming anyone but the devs still has a one dollar pack from three years ago to sell.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
So to my understanding, the only way to get access to the ability to be able to pay for the backer rewards I want; is to bribe someone selling off what was a one dollar pack at what will be a marked up price, OR to participate in a chat that according to the discord seems to be locked to the public?

This is assuming anyone but the devs still has a one dollar pack from three years ago to sell.
I do believe you have to be a member of the discord server to be able to enter any giveaway there. Also, there are a number of members that have extra packs. If you join the discord and let folks know about your plight you may be pleasantly surprised if someone sees it and sends you one. Probably the best time for that would be during a Chief Chat as there will be many peeps paying attention then.

Jul 27, 2016
lol I'm being too subtle.
CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT!
It's not your fault, I'm just retarded.

Thank you so much for that, to stick by my word I'm going ahead and orderering the Firstclaimer tier. I appreciate you giving me the option to do that, Firefall support did something similar for me back when that game existed and I had next to no money to offer, its nice to see those sentiments carrying across to the games spiritual successor.

-------------------------------

Does the purchase include this stuff out of curiousity? :
1600173100392.png

Last edited:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
It's not your fault, I'm just retarded.

Thank you so much for that, to stick by my word I'm going ahead and orderering the Firstclaimer tier. I appreciate you giving me the option to do that, Firefall support did something similar for me back when that game existed and I had next to no money to offer, its nice to see those sentiments carrying across to the games spiritual successor.

-------------------------------

Does the purchase include this stuff out of curiousity? :
View attachment 4011

Hi Chromatose!! I can answer this question for you...
YES INDEED, ALL of those Stretch Goals ARE INCLUDED!!

You also should see the Python Bike Skin on the My Account page in your "My Packages" list because you upgraded the One Dollar Club Pack!!

Thank you for supporting Em-8ER and the Dev Team!!
I hope to see you in-game!!
CHEERS!! ~ Faeryl

1600212013369.png

Jul 27, 2016
Hi Chromatose!! I can answer this question for you...
YES INDEED, ALL of those Stretch Goals ARE INCLUDED!!

You also should see the Python Bike Skin on the My Account page in your "My Packages" list because you upgraded the One Dollar Club Pack!!

Thank you for supporting Em-8ER and the Dev Team!!
I hope to see you in-game!!
CHEERS!! ~ Faeryl

View attachment 4012
Awesome, thanks for everything.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Upvote +1 For "most unsubtle thread posts"
Also, well done Ronyn, super nice gesture. Em8er community ROCKS!

Sometimes they might even magically appear in peoples accounts as if Santa Clause had dropped by..
Hmmm...have you checked your account on the website to see if one somehow has been added?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ten years ago a crack Reaper unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These individuals promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Em8er underground.

Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem... if no one else can help... and if you can find them... maybe you can hire... The E team!