Trigger happy moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tragedy

ARES Operator
Jul 26, 2016
California, America
Sup yo, this is mainly directed at @Grummz - if you were the one who deleted my posts, then just go ahead and ban me -- seriously. I won't change and I will continue to break every fucking rule as long as I'm a member of this community, and I really don't want to be a part of this community if it's a ridiculous hugbox.

If you were not the one who deleted my posts, then please instruct your moderators on correct administrative discipline, thanks!

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
ok so he is angry now becuase they deleted all the post that talked about what happened?
While I don't necesserily think it is wrong to talk about what happened openly. as long as it is civil, which as far as I saw, it was.
Dunno. I have no clue what he's talking about nor did I see his posts, I just posted the link so kids will stop wasting everyone's time, grow up, and get off my lawn!

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Sup yo, this is mainly directed at @Grummz - if you were the one who deleted my posts, then just go ahead and ban me -- seriously. I won't change and I will continue to break every fucking rule as long as I'm a member of this community, and I really don't want to be a part of this community if it's a ridiculous hugbox.

If you were not the one who deleted my posts, then please instruct your moderators on correct administrative discipline, thanks!
As a rule we avoid deleting posts whenever possible. We prefer to move them into a more appropriate place. In the case of the debate regarding the discord server the posts were moved to another thread, not deleted.

In the rare occasion where a post is deleted it is due to it being pure personal attack, ad hom or spam and could not be saved with editing. In that event feel free to re write your post in wording that fits within the forums rules. They are rather lenient overall.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Rage explosion? The fucking Hulk joined the forums? Holy shit, this is going to be good. I too am a fan of his huge green rage monster work.
Remember Hulk, if you kill me you will only be making some people happy and that's not what a good rage explosion is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.