Transmogify.

Deso

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
One of things i really hated when 1.6 happend.

With Arsenal remove, all you get in return was legendary vehicle and toy what turned you into Arsenal and other crap.

I want suggest an transmogify, thing where you can change look of your armor and weapons. How it's works?

With World Of Warcraft: Legion release, all items you gahtered by quests, raids etc. Are now linked in your account, all you do is go to the transmog etheral NPC in Stormwind / Orgrimmar / Dalaran(Legion) or Garrison(If you got Storehouse level 3) and change your apperance.

When i suggested it on discord, there was approval for that idea.

Sik San

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
I could be grt to have items appearance change, but with some reasonable restrictions. Heavy assault looking like recon or minigun transmoged to look like a pistol is complete BS )

Nakiato

Jul 26, 2016
We don't know how appearance is going to be handled yet. There have been talks of skins, probably similar to Battleborn. So in that case gear would have no effect on how you look. That's just my assumption based on what's been said, who knows, could change.

Deso

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
We don't know how appearance is going to be handled yet. There have been talks of skins, probably similar to Battleborn. So in that case gear would have no effect on how you look. That's just my assumption based on what's been said, who knows, could change.
To be honest i know what you mean, in Borderlands 2 there was recolors of playable characters and that kinda sucks really.

About restrictions. Of course restrictions must be!

Deso

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
F5 adintional infos while i playing WoW.

For example. Demon Hunter can't transmog his weapons to one hand mace or two hand weapons, but he can transform into one hand sword or one hand axe his warglaives.

About armors. If you got non set recolor item for example.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=397/bloodfang-armor-recolor

As monk, demon hunter and druid you can use it. But you can't use class sets like.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=620/bloodfang-armor

Since it is only exclusive only for rogues.

That's all about restictions.

Daynen

Aug 3, 2016
Wait. They REMOVED the ARSENAL frame? Am I reading that right? I've been out of FF for a long time now; did they SERIOUSLY just delete it?

Wow. It's like The9 were just having fun with a social experiment based on the question: "how badly can we disfigure this game and still keep players?"

Wait. They REMOVED the ARSENAL frame? Am I reading that right? I've been out of FF for a long time now; did they SERIOUSLY just delete it?

Wow. It's like The9 were just having fun with a social experiment based on the question: "how badly can we disfigure this game and still keep players?"
Yes, it was removed and replaced with novelty items. Apparently it is coming back SOON™.

Beemann

Jul 29, 2016
I'd rather use the PSO2 method of "hideable small armor pieces and buyable cosmetics". Speaking of which actually, the buyable cosmetics were tradeable between players using the shop system (available all the time for premium users and with a pass for standard free users), earned through events, or indirectly purchased through a scratch ticket system. There were also a few currencies solely for preorders, referrals, and apologies (major server issues, account issues etc) that could be used to purchase cosmetics directly, and basic cosmetics were purchase-able with the free currency. They also sold costume variants, so it wasnt a full new asset each and every time