Tranferring Forerunner Bundle

Jun 22, 2020
Switzerland
Heya,
I have a Forerunner bundle I actually do not require. I believe this was due to a mistake on my part as I didn't know what bundle I have initially, during the winter event where codes was dropping in E-Mails. Sorry for that, but here I am wanting to rectify this and give someone who has longed to have a bundle for all this time.

Just PM me your E-mail adress you use on this website. (or ember ID? Someone please let me know if that works, I'd rather not ask for the E-mails of people I don't know, for privacy reasons.)

EDIT: First come, first serve.

Cheers
Sky

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Give away contest?

This could be good for a forum give away. It could work by having a bowl with numbers representing e.g. 1 for the first person who posted to your give away and so on then in the bowl mix the numbers and pick that out at the end of a time period.

Tada then you can transfer to the person who represents that number what do you think?

Jun 22, 2020
Switzerland
I wouldn't mind creating a fair chance for anyone interested, but doing a good giveaway would take some time, as I would have to allocate a waiting period for anyone to find this post and to sign up for it. On first glance interest seems a bit low anyway at the moment. Still, I'm open for suggestions.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Well it is early days, perhaps 1 month could be sufficient time then you can check after that time to pick the winner and save you time of checking often.

If however it is an issue still, i am able to do it on your behalf and message you the winner?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'd personally go for the forum route as i have not seen many give aways on here!
Discord in chief chat is good too they have give away's on those times and seem to be more active.

Although it is up to you what you would like to do?

Jun 22, 2020
Switzerland
We can definitely split it, and make it happen here. Chief Chats have enough give aways as is. Would also be a bit easier for everyone involved, since I would still in the end have to use someone's ember ID/e-mail to transfer the pack. (I still prefer the ember-ID, as that wouldn't hurt the privacy of the winning user.)

I would appoint Pandagnome to give me a name at some point in time to transfer the pack to.

EDIT: It would be nice if the forum had a sidebar somewhere, showing active running giveaway's.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
We can definitely split it, and make it happen here. Chief Chats have enough give aways as is. Would also be a bit easier for everyone involved, since I would still in the end have to use someone's ember ID/e-mail to transfer the pack. (I still prefer the ember-ID, as that wouldn't hurt the privacy of the winning user.)

I would appoint Pandagnome to give me a name at some point in time to transfer the pack to.

EDIT: It would be nice if the forum had a sidebar somewhere, showing active running giveaway's.
Yes to Em8er forum and gladly help!

I think this is good idea then folks will know when the latest active giveaway's is running.

Also do we have ways to prevent bots, spam?
What if someone makes multiple forum accounts?

Jun 22, 2020
Switzerland
About the bot spam, you could create some "locks" that are not as limiting, such as an account has to have been in existence for a week to be able to join the giveaway. Obviously this isn't a real solution, but it's a very simple one, especially since this game doesn't even exist yet.
There are of course other avenues you could consider, but I am not a professional in cyber security (I would want to become one, some fascinating stuff, lol) so I'll leave it to the ones actually knowing how to deal with this.