Status
Not open for further replies.

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
I think the tech bit at the base of the claw has both life support and propulsion.
Lordmaster of Darkness and Navel, may I ask one question?

If your game sells like crazy and everyone around the world plays it for all eternity, may you consider creating an artbook with all these progress pictures, wallpapers, designs etc?

Alan Jones

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Oklahoma
This makes any previous attempts at making the character avatars and the foe totally obsolete. The detail you all are going for is far beyond the possibility of most dev's. Your awesome and I really can't wait to see this live (beta is fine as well hint hint)

I'm gonna so kill off some sh*t in Em3er.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
1) Tsi-hu looks like a metallic alien sonic the hedgehog with a reverse raptor claw toe :eek:

2) humans look nice though but the hands look quite big but you know what they say about big hands
......big mechs!

3) The mech has a neon genesis evangalion horn!

Super stuff :cool:

Jul 28, 2016
Am I the only one who saw a resemblance between the design of the eyes/head on the tsihu and the omnimek (art). Small elliptical lights with linear lights near them?

Edit: another similarity. Both the omnimek and tsi-hu have thighs that extend past the kneecap (see the rectangular structure that juts out over the knee) and both have similar crotch-protector things (rectangular and blocky structures that slant upwards). Wondering what that could mean.

(inb4 tsi'hu omnimek head cosmetic)
Both the Tsi'hu and the Omnimek are using the same Skeleton it looks like, that is probably why you see similarities with the kneecaps. If you take another look the Shoulders are just as similar. Heck the Tsi-hu body even has a similar form to the Omnimek. It probably makes it easier of development of the characters across board.

I am liking the look of the Tsi-hu but the armor looks to be metallic. When they transform from humanoid to beast, is the armor poly-mimetic in that it shapes and forms along with the Tsi-hu? The hook looks good too and I am also wondering the propulsion means of how it grabs a humanoid. Is there a magic behind the propulsion or a motor. If motor how does it propel the multiple chains that it has? Is there a targeting system for the chains? does only one of the chains have the hook? If so what do the others do for purpose?

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Both the Tsi'hu and the Omnimek are using the same Skeleton it looks like, that is probably why you see similarities with the kneecaps. If you take another look the Shoulders are just as similar. Heck the Tsi-hu body even has a similar form to the Omnimek. It probably makes it easier of development of the characters across board.

I am liking the look of the Tsi-hu but the armor looks to be metallic. When they transform from humanoid to beast, is the armor poly-mimetic in that it shapes and forms along with the Tsi-hu? The hook looks good too and I am also wondering the propulsion means of how it grabs a humanoid. Is there a magic behind the propulsion or a motor. If motor how does it propel the multiple chains that it has? Is there a targeting system for the chains? does only one of the chains have the hook? If so what do the others do for purpose?
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T SEE A SIMILARITY WITH THE LEGS. OMNIFRAME LOOK MORE LIKE WALKING ON HIGH HEELS.
*VOMITS*

PIghead Elderberry

Kaiju Slayer
JUMBO KAIJU SLAYER
Jun 4, 2017
CA USA
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T SEE A SIMILARITY WITH THE LEGS. OMNIFRAME LOOK MORE LIKE WALKING ON HIGH HEELS.
*VOMITS*
Now that you mention it, I see that. I previously only saw them as claws to grab things and perch on like bird feet, which made for some interesting abilities for us wrt hanging upside down on perches in rafters.

However, I don't think I can get the high heels out of my mind from now on...

Maybe a few more toes would help...

AkiraTea

Deepscanner
Jan 27, 2017
United States
Any chance you could make the Male less steroidy and make it a closer match the female mass. Less He-Man more Nathan Drake.
I had the same thoughts with the Firefall male designs. The male in the first 2d art that you showed had a much better look then the current 3d.

Status
Not open for further replies.