THMPR Game Asset is Done - Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Man this was the perfect timing. Work is just down right getting abusive. What a pick me up this was to see. Major win for the Ember team today. Just amazing. Smoke 'em if you got 'em boys.

Also, Grummz, less than three months to season two of Shingeki no kyojin...errr attack on titan. (read the manga fools)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
A mech coming to life its shiny just like my bike!

The environment fits it really well too i could visualize alarms and trail lights along the path
as it drives forward launching out to the outside world!!!

Amazing work

Aug 4, 2016
the textures and model are great to look at but the model is unrealistic, the torso is attached to the legs with only its spine, i bet if i gave it a hug right there i could feel my fingers on the other side. and that is not something i want in my monster kaiju fighting mech, no wait its a harvester, that means its gonna get heavy beyond belief or it would if it had any place to store resources, please make this a whacked out monster fighter and give it room for some intestines, while beautiful it just doesn't have sound design characteristics

Jan 27, 2017
cz
the textures and model are great to look at but the model is unrealistic, the torso is attached to the legs with only its spine, i bet if i gave it a hug right there i could feel my fingers on the other side. and that is not something i want in my monster kaiju fighting mech, no wait its a harvester, that means its gonna get heavy beyond belief or it would if it had any place to store resources, please make this a whacked out monster fighter and give it room for some intestines, while beautiful it just doesn't have sound design characteristics

I have to agree, plus I'm not a big fan of the hand/drill thingie, but still I just want a finished game so I can live with the design :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Would the thmpr have customization options for various model thmpr's and areas?

e.g. dual drills, smaller thmpr for faster harvest but less resource, wider torso with an extra storage section
for more resource collection or a space for a little thmpr to hop inside?

Thinking about drills what about drill bits interchangeable drill parts for specific materials
like a specific drill bit can be more effective to use on such material than another.

Like in ff they had group thumpers would the thmpr mechs have something similar
a group thmpr with heavier armor but a lot slower than the usual thmpr?

Status
Not open for further replies.