THMPR Demo Support thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proz4c

Freya & Wrenga
Aug 20, 2019
Hi all,
I'm very excited about this game as i was a total fan of Firefall and so glad to find this! However i'm not much of computer whiz so can someone walk me through the install steps? I've d/l'd the THUMPR demo and I think extracted it, but when I run the EM8ER movement client I get a box that says ERROR, next line Couldn't Start..etc. Am I missing some steps? thanks!!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Hi all,
I'm very excited about this game as i was a total fan of Firefall and so glad to find this! However i'm not much of computer whiz so can someone walk me through the install steps? I've d/l'd the THUMPR demo and I think extracted it, but when I run the EM8ER movement client I get a box that says ERROR, next line Couldn't Start..etc. Am I missing some steps? thanks!!
I am not expert either but this is what i would try you probably have already done this?

- Delete it completely and download it for a fresh install
- check if you have admin rights

that's all i can think of, hopefully someone has a better idea about this issue!

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
Hi all,
Heya,

There are no additional steps involved except downloading the demo, extracting the files, and running the client (.exe).

For now, first you should try what @Pandagnome suggested. Also, you should add screenshots of the error, to your post. This will help the support team identify the issue.

What you can also do, is send an email to the support team, with screenshots of your error.
Support email: [email protected]

Additionally, send them the log file for the build via email.
The log file can be found here: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Em8erMovement\Saved\Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.