This game is becoming a joke

Jun 14, 2018
New Zealand
Just for this Founder Dropship $34.95 usd to nzd $53.12 just to be a Forerunner and i do not even have the Game. you are just JOKING. I am give up on this Game now OK. Just put out the word to my friends to spot even looking at his game now

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Many of us have supported the development of the game, we are all awaiting as the development progresses. The bonus is we get some really nice goodies that are one of a kind so there is that too!

Personally feel the investment is worth it but that is because i trust in the work they are doing and hope it will be to our expectation for sure.

This is a fairly rare ride we are all on, being let in at the very first stages of the development process of a game, we are literally in on the ground floor. Normally with funding already in place this part happens behind closed doors.

Sure, because of this there is a long wait ahead so it's not for everybody. Every game needs people invested in it. With money, time, encouragement. All these things are important. Possibly most important is patience! ;)

You have every right to walk away for now. The process will still continue. I hope you'll check in every once in a while and see how things are going. We'll be here! :cool:

Gutie

Sep 13, 2018
The devs stated openly that a quality product would not be immediate. The game compared to what is feasibly doable is still I would say probably in some stage of an Alpha phase, with lots of things core to the game being worked on. I'm unsure how long ago you bought in, but this is what a crowdsourced development project works. This isn't a mere preorder with a set retail street date.

This is having bought into a game in it's early development phase (most high quality games that make full use of modern hardware are not mere year or two projects unless they are abject dogshit and typically kept as mere unnamed projects for the first year or so).

Have patience, the team is showing results and keeping us up to date with progress, which is far better than a lot of the "Early Access" projects on Steam, and not lying to us like NMS did. The project is funded over 500% it's target level. Multiple devs have put their own resources aside from their skills and time into this as well.

Would you be happy having helped fund an utter peace of shit that was rushed, or a quality game you can actually enjoy later on, knowing you helped get it rolling? I would urge you to reconsider your opinion.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Would you be happy having helped fund an utter peace of shit that was rushed, or a quality game you can actually enjoy later on, knowing you helped get it rolling? I would urge you to reconsider your opinion.
Certainly be the latter as much as i love turd things :p
Also would hope we all stay this bunch is a superb group!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Just for this Founder Dropship $34.95 usd to nzd $53.12 just to be a Forerunner and i do not even have the Game. you are just JOKING. I am give up on this Game now OK. Just put out the word to my friends to spot even looking at his game now
I'd recommend joining in the other posts, could have some great ideas none of us thought of yet or even add to the spam and other topics! That is how i am dealing with the waiting for the time and playing other things.

I saw this sort of gave me an idea on time

Still think it would be nice to have a time-line, a visual reference of where we are now and estimate time of end game etc then people will be ooh ok but the time line could be changed anytime depending on any hurdles/ rl issues that could get in the way!

Oh also discord, folks are there can blabber and play eye spy with my weird eye game etc.... not me though issues with windows 10 and discord but i am happy popping over in the forums :D

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Just put out the word to my friends to spot even looking at his game now
AND THIS IS WHERE YOU KNOW HE'S A TROLL THAT'S TRYING TO INFLICT FEAR UPON THE DEV.

FEAR NOT MY FELLOW SLABS AND SLAGGAS, THE PROPHECY IS ALREADY IN MOTION.
AND IT'S UNSTOPPABLE.

THE GREAT KICKSTARTER IS NIGH.
AS THE GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER HAS FORETOLD US.

SO RAISE YOUR SWORDS AND HAMMER
LOAD YOUR GUNS AND CANNONS

TOGETHER WE WILL PREVAIL, MASTER EVERY CHALLENGE.
TOGETHER, SHALL WE SKIM TO VICTORY.

MANY OF US WILL RETREAT BECAUSE OF REAL LIFE BULLSH*T.
MANY WILL BE WEAK OF DOSH AND EXHAUSTED FROM HIGH-FIVES.

THOSE WHO CAN NOT FIGHT, GO, GO AND SEAK OUT NEW ALLIES. GATHER YOUR FRIENDS AND RECRUIT NEW REAPERS.

REMEMBER, ONLY TOGETHER CAN WE BLOW UP A BETTER FUTURE.

-TORGUE F*CKING JOE, High priest of Grummz

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Do keep in mind you don't need to collect everything. Just keep an eye out! The next build is an art showcase but the one after that should be the playable mock up.

Last edited:

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
@DarkAngelDark ; I got ya bro. Since this thread is properly in the complaint department and likely not to get many views, I'll withhold most of my comments for now.

The game production is a year behind on the milestone program and has had TWO separate fundraisers without note progress or reported funding. 500% funding? Then why have 2 more fund raiser, is a kickstarter even actually needed now since the addition of the funding of these two events?

Ya'll, no dones, no funding.

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
@DarkAngelDark ; I got ya bro. Since this thread is properly in the complaint department and likely not to get many views, I'll withhold most of my comments for now.

The game production is a year behind on the milestone program and has had TWO separate fundraisers without note progress or reported funding. 500% funding? Then why have 2 more fund raiser, is a kickstarter even actually needed now since the addition of the funding of these two events?

Ya'll, no dones, no funding.
Hey you're not dodging me that easily, you're free to have your opinion, but speculating things that are flat out wrong isn't alright, i'll even just copy paste my post from the previous thread which you surprisingly missed.

NEW! Free Founder Dropships plus Newcomer Backer Packs!
From the "EM-8ER art & design updates" subforum

1537100548750.png

I can see someone misunderstanding stuff, but it takes exactly a few seconds of searching, or just reading my reply from the previous thread, to find out what's what.

As for the no noteworthy progress, there's video updates every three weeks along with their own forum thread and with chief chats as well as grummz coming on discord fairly often. Taking a few minutes every three weeks to get oneself up to date isn't complicated. You can see the progress has been quite noteworthy.

Dreamin

Base Commander
Base Commander
Dec 4, 2016
PNW
Hey you're not dodging me that easily, you're free to have your opinion, but speculating things that are flat out wrong isn't alright, i'll even just copy paste my post from the previous thread which you surprisingly missed.

NEW! Free Founder Dropships plus Newcomer Backer Packs!
From the "EM-8ER art & design updates" subforum

View attachment 2409

I can see someone misunderstanding stuff, but it takes exactly a few seconds of searching, or just reading my reply from the previous thread, to find out what's what.

As for the no noteworthy progress, there's video updates every three weeks along with their own forum thread and with chief chats as well as grummz coming on discord fairly often. Taking a few minutes every three weeks to get oneself up to date isn't complicated. You can see the progress has been quite noteworthy.
I'm not dodging you bro, I don't even know you.

I am not responding to your personal attacks to defend a "Subject".

Progress speaks for itself;
18 months ago Mark Stated 6 months to kickstarter
Months ago Mark insisted on weekly updates... as noted... they come about every 3 weeks...

History can only repeat itself if you allow it to, though if your not watching for the signs, it is inevitable.

Cheers,
P.S. Staff; Seems Alerts may have a glitch, some dude is replying to my posts and I am not getting notified.

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
I'm not dodging you bro, I don't even know you.

I am not responding to your personal attacks to defend a "Subject".

Progress speaks for itself;
18 months ago Mark Stated 6 months to kickstarter
Months ago Mark insisted on weekly updates... as noted... they come about every 3 weeks...

History can only repeat itself if you allow it to, though if your not watching for the signs, it is inevitable.

Cheers,
P.S. Staff; Seems Alerts may have a glitch, some dude is replying to my posts and I am not getting notified.
That first part was humor, but i'll avoid doing more of that since it doesn't seem to work for you. There was no personal attacks at any point, if you think anything was an attack you're mistaken, i've got nothing against you.

As for the progress, 12 months ago was Milestone 3, 18 months ago was the announcement for milestone 3, not kickstarter, misunderstandings can happen so you can't be blamed.
As for what used to be weekly update, mark specifically said when we switched to every two week and later on to every three week why and when we did. Perhaps you missed that as well.

Will pass word about the glitch, thanks for reporting it.