Things we want back!

Mad

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
1: The original [F****all] tech tree where you had to build an item before you had access to the next item in the tree.
2: Any and all Original founder bonuses from [F****all]. Including (but not limited to) Founder only random spawn crates of higher % resources, Locust, Bonus resources from thumpers to founders and everyone in party with them.
3: RNG variable quality resource spawns which effect the end quality of crafted items.
4: Limited usage powerful item drops from Humanoid enemies.
5: PvP instamatches
6: PvP map area!

separate servers this time for PvP please. Cheating = permaban from entire game.

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
1: The original [F****all] tech tree where you had to build an item before you had access to the next item in the tree.
2: Any and all Original founder bonuses from [F****all]. Including (but not limited to) Founder only random spawn crates of higher % resources, Locust, Bonus resources from thumpers to founders and everyone in party with them.
3: RNG variable quality resource spawns which effect the end quality of crafted items.
4: Limited usage powerful item drops from Humanoid enemies.
5: PvP instamatches
6: PvP map area!

separate servers this time for PvP please. Cheating = permaban from entire game.
1. Gear crafting will be tiered based on what level the game world has been progressed/terraformed. The world tier can be brought down as the Tsi-Hu destroy bases/conquer areas previously held by the players. Gear tiered higher than the current world tier will be unable to be repaired until the world tier is brought back up to that gear(s) tier. This also means that there won't be gear creep were your old gear is no longer needed due to this game mechanic.

2. Bonuses haven't been announced so perhaps we'll see those as I did enjoy them myself and I thought they were a great incentive to group up. If you don't have a bike already it will be almost impossible to get one. Bikes were given out in a previous funding event and were exclusive to it. No more bikes will be put out per the Devs. Faeryl will have the specifics about them as I could be off.

3. That's in.

4. No item drops from Tsi-Hu or Kaiju are known at the moment. I think folks have asked for Kaiju Parts to be used in crafting though.

5 & 6. Em.8ER is PvE Only. No PvP. If PvP is added it will be post launch. Current demos have PvP enabled only for Network and Server code testing until the Tsi-Hu fight back on their own.

Hopefully this info is helpful to you.

liandri

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 29, 2016
Zone of Bones, Australia
Cheating = permaban from entire game.
Every time you shoot, it switches all your hotkeys around and opens your disk drive. EVERY. TIME.

I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some cosmetics as rare drops (ala Battleframe paint sets, Stellar Ponies etc., Brontodon Pet) only obtainable through gameplay or trading.

A duelling option would be great. It's be nice to set up multi-way duels, say 2v2, group vs group. Just so people had the option of doing it.

Dec 26, 2019
No pvp? what nonsense is that? I remember streaming sense beta the pvp!. Before pvp went downhill it was the shizzle dizzle. I just hope when they add pvp they don't listen to the very loud minority that had no idea what they are talking about.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I remember streaming sense beta the pvp!
You could even stream the big battles in pve too!

Before pvp went downhill it was the shizzle dizzle. I just hope when they add pvp they don't listen to the very loud minority that had no idea what they are talking about
Pve is always the Snizzle gizzle, and if pvp was added and also a shizzle Sizzle then everyone would be pleased i guess :D

Although a concern is the toxicity have experienced and noticed it in both pve and pvp much more so in pvp. Not saying cannot have a good banter with others, there is a point where it can be more an issue and even seen as bullying at the extreme end.

Anyways wouldn't mind a little pvp as long as it was opt-in optional and more interesting than typical pvp.

Such as
Remember when we use crash our LGVs into each other until they blow up just for fun? Good times, good times.
imagine other pvp modes such as

Imagine a spin off this mode but with vehicles using shield generators and once the shield is gone you can capture

ok ok i know its the same game but it does look fun :p

also this one where you could have just explosives and must explode your opponents into space!

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
No pvp? what nonsense is that? I remember streaming sense beta the pvp!. Before pvp went downhill it was the shizzle dizzle. I just hope when they add pvp they don't listen to the very loud minority that had no idea what they are talking about.
The team is VERY small. That means they lack the team time/resources to split their focus between PvE and PvP. Not to mention, adding PvP opens up the endless/eternal nerf/buff cycle in the quest to appease the great god "Balance". This tends to impact PvE as they chase "Balance" by nerfing and buffing weapons, gear and everything else.

If you want PvP, there are a GREAT number of games that you can play for it. Many like APEX legends and Planetside 2 are entirely PvP.