They already have made EM8ER the movie and its this year! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
oh yeah I saw this like 3 days ago I was like huh...looks kool. kinda same quality as district 9. But I don't think the actor in the alien armor did a good job. We'll see how good it is.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like it could imagine when you mentioned animals/melee using claws or having a retractable tail like a scorpion and etc etc

Apr 22, 2017
Periphery, Canopus IV.
0:59
wha.. what kind of power armor cant punch through bullet proof glass? they're only good at absorbing bullets, large blunt force impacts will easily shatter it.

aside from that, i imagine that is what Tsi-Hu are like in beast mode: alot of drunken Russian grunts, highly aggressive attacks, grappling, ability to easily maneuver terrain, and-"STAY STILL YOU F****** SO I CAN SHOOT YOU!"

Dark

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
lol that was terrible. The acting was bad and they didn't even say anything. Not to mention the fact the mech thing caught the car doing like 70-80km? Yet can seem to insta kill one guy? Lets not even go into the fact why they were hugging in the middle of the road when there is a killer robot RIGTH there.

Low budget scifi ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.