Theorycrafting thread

Aug 14, 2016
Time for me to start thinking of ways to make an Omniframe that plays like the my old Nighthawk frame before they nerfed to hell in the later patches of the game. Now, if only I knew if it was possible for me make a sniper rifle that use explosive rounds in it, so that when I kill enemies their bodies explode doing AOE damage to near by enemies.

Also can any find the sound file of the old Nighthawk special ability? Remember how in the old Nighthawk had that special ability where you would load one super powerful round into the gun that did massive damage. And if you killed the enemy their body will blow up in a large AOE doing damage to other nearby enemies. And if the nearby enemies also died in the AOE their bodies would also make another AOE. Anyway, remember that sound the bullet made when it was fired. People often said it sounded like a cross between hawk screeching and the sound of demon baby crying.

Last edited:

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
Even though the omniframe suggestion thread only allows for 2 bilities, I believe big g will give us access to at least 3. That is going to be my assumption going forward.

Now, people are talking about combining turrets with turret mode. This is not a good idea, at least when thinking about a single omniframe. The reason for this is since turret mode makes you stand still, you want ranged weapons and weapon buff abilities. So I would suggest using turret mode with heavy laser mg, penetrating rounds and resonating bolts (assuming we can use that ability with a machinegun) or adrenaline rush

Next is the ultimate support frame. This one assumes that the chosen drone is an ability and combines it with supply station and healing generator, in effect making a "med camp" on the battlefield.

And of course there's the obvious og bastion build, tesla rifle, heavy turret, multi turrets, and sentinel pod.

That's all I got so far.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
often said it sounded like a cross between hawk screeching and the sound of demon baby crying.
I cannot remember this sound but i like this description :D

My fave sound was not from a gun but from the A.I if i recall it was a mission where had to go into a facility and i think caverns too and this A.I was corrupted she sounded very cool !

would like to see the medic farts again for nice escapes