Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Fellow Reapers,

The glorious day where we get to see the frigid tundra and magnificent mek-a in motion has come. Follow the link below to hear some words from the main main, Grummz himself.

Links have been sent out through your backer email. Any backer who has not yet received the EXE should wait up to 24 hours from now, if you have not received it by then please post here. One of the staff will then contact you to get it resolved. Don't forget to check your spam folder just in case.

For those of you who already have it by the time you read this....ENJOY!

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Yup, I am having wait as when this dropped my pc was packed away safely in my truck. Three day, 37 hour, 2550+ mile move starting for me in about half an hour. I'll have to wait until Monday to see all this myself.

So, Reapers, keep up the posts and coverage of this greatest Em-8ER event to date, rolling. I will be tuning in.

RaZoR

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
Looks good Grummz for first release. Play style as expected. Texture lighting looks great.
Will our Mek-A be proportionally sized with this THMPR?
Well done team.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Will our Mek-A be proportionally sized with this THMPR?
This is all going to come down to the size of the male/female human player model. Everything is going to need to be scaled to suit that. If the size of the test dummy in the demo is any indication, everything will get bigger. Otherwise the ThMPR from the demo would be smaller than the Omni-frames.

Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Either haven't received the email yet or misplaced it, definitely not in the junk/spam folder though.

Have a feeling it might be related to that other hiccup where I didn't specify a tier when chipping in way back.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
This is all going to come down to the size of the male/female human player model. Everything is going to need to be scaled to suit that. If the size of the test dummy in the demo is any indication, everything will get bigger. Otherwise the ThMPR from the demo would be smaller than the Omni-frames.
NOPE. THAT DUMMY IS NEARLY AS TALL AS THE THMPR SHIN.
IF WE TAKE THE DUMMY AS AN INDICATION OF A HUMAN. THIS WOULD BE THE APPROXIMATED SIZE OF THE FRAME.
frame_thmpr_comp.png

AND YES. THMPR NEED TO BE BIGGER.
(PS: ignore those bits and pixel around it ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.