The Omniframe Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend57

Omega Founder
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
Estonia
I'm hoping for rivalling companies producing different types of Omniframes - It'd be cool to have different styles in addition to custom pieces and maybe if it's gonna be modular setup you could mix and match pieces from different manufacturers based on your preferences :)

Anyways, I try to give examples when I can:

Thunderstrike

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Aug 29, 2016
I'm hoping for rivalling companies producing different types of Omniframes - It'd be cool to have different styles in addition to custom pieces and maybe if it's gonna be modular setup you could mix and match pieces from different manufacturers based on your preferences :)

Anyways, I try to give examples when I can:
Oh.

Oh my.

wallpaper version pls

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yess more unique mechs :)

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Since we're tight on funding, its best that we try out the current Omniframe in a playable build. We can take steps to adjust things after that if our KS is successful. I'm still debating the frame size myself, but until I can get it into the build and play with it there is no real way to tell. Esp considering that we have to factor in the scale of the enemy.

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Since we're tight on funding, its best that we try out the current Omniframe in a playable build. We can take steps to adjust things after that if our KS is successful. I'm still debating the frame size myself, but until I can get it into the build and play with it there is no real way to tell. Esp considering that we have to factor in the scale of the enemy.
Most animals in the real world tend to have a small frontal aspect compared to their length, there is a very good reason for this as it better allows them to navigate their environment.

Mar 18, 2017
Love the look, and the fact that although they are mechs, they move like frames from Firefall. I just hope the parts from firefall that made the game as good as it ,was, are implemented into this as well.
Here's to hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.