• No (secretly yes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Legend57

Omega Founder
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
Estonia
The Gear Thread

I had the idea of creating a thread that houses concepts for tech and gear and vanity items your character could wear - so here we are. Post the stuff you'd like to see available in the game (any form is fine, descriptions are great but drawing is encouraged ;) )

Anyways - I'll open it up with a bunch of quick sketches I had for ideas:

Looking forward to feedback, ideas and of course your concepts!

Dzzel

Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
yes to all \o/

tech and gear and vanity items your character could wear <-- well...
1.different dress ( asuming we can get out of the mek @ the base we build)...
2. different wings type ( for the frame )
3. different hand type ( for the frame )
3. different item's for the avatar ( like backpack, science equepment, radio, vr helmet ect )
4. different armor peace's ( leg, ches & shoulder area ) note: different armor for the ches area when you are in hard drive mode

Last edited:

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
hazmat suit (both full face visible "fishtank" helmet a la outbreak and run of the mill filter mask) for that dive in a toxic flame war.
illusive man and evil shephard (mass effect) like eye implants for the editor. maybe as high level unlocks, I expect everyone taking those.
Trilobyte shaped facemask, possibly with glow in the gaps between the armor plates (i am aware it would look like dead space's helmets).

i dont see any images, just a few IMG
i had that issue, too. But that was because I was on company wifi and crixia.io was already added to the sex/games siftlist.

Last edited:

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Easily my favourite gear:

You know me - I love to Customize things, so I thought I'd kick it off with my personal variant of the Omniframe. It hasn't yet seen much combat (unlike it's pilot) but I'm sure there's plenty to go around soon enough.
On the right hand where the blue glowy is you should add an extendable blade slightly less than the width of the fist. Sucker Punch those Tsihu!!!

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I voted for not sure. I want to say yes but experience has taught me that I should be careful what I ask for or want as it reality rarely matches what I envision. Good example? Push up bras. Talk about promoting false advertising.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Second line, second column from the left side, omg... I love it!

Second line, first column from the right is gorgeous too. I really like nice medieval helmets.

Edit: If you want more inspiration for helmets please pretty please check Hellgate London Templar class ones *__*

Last edited: