The big question, No Man's Sky. Yea or Nay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Plan on playing?

I was eating up the hype until the last month or so. It isn't really a MMO. The makers even say the odds of you encountering another person are extremely low. I just dont see the point. Game play looks repetitive. $60 bucks seems steep for such a game with so-so graphics.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I heard somebody already reached the center of the game after a 38hr session of play.
After the way The Division turned out I will never buy a game until I have heard reports from friends/victims who paid for the game.

Fryepod

Jul 26, 2016
Hudson Valley, NY
I'm most likely going to buy it. Space games are my favorite world design games and eye candy, it's just that they don't make them like they use to at all.

No man's sky is definitely not an MMO, I doubt you'll ever see another player and even if you do its a very, very small AoE that you can barley interact with.
It looks all together like it should be 35$ish from everything I've watched. But meh, I need a new game desperately.

Jul 26, 2016
I heard somebody already reached the center of the game after a 38hr session of play.
After the way The Division turned out I will never buy a game until I have heard reports from friends/victims who paid for the game.
Yeah, I was burned by The Division too. What a pile...

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I'm still thinking, since egosoft destroyed my loyalty to them, dunno, space game never felt the same since. The only reason why I'd buy it, is to reach the center of a galaxy. Want to see if it's also full of debris and black holes :)

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
I'm still thinking, since egosoft destroyed my loyalty to them, dunno, space game never felt the same since. The only reason why I'd buy it, is to reach the center of a galaxy. Want to see if it's also full of debris and black holes :)
I tried X:rebirth after som X3:AP, first I thought man, this is different, but quite cool anyway, even if I cannot switch ship, which was my biggest issue at first.
But then the bugs got me. Now playing X3 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.