Thanks Old Firefall Devs!

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I often wondered how it was possible for The9 to even come to the decisions that they made with the game. The rectal stretching required had to of involved some sort of machinery at at least one spotter and an EMT before their ass was large enough to put their own head up there.

Jul 29, 2016
Well, MMO tropes are a "safe bet". Obviously one that didn't play out. I'll admit though, I didn't hate what the game turned into after launch. There was still a lot to like about it. It just lost its... Soul after awhile.
Like it'd been around a ginger... so sad.

Jul 27, 2016
Eugh why does everyone care about money so much... Screw capitalism!
Because it pays for the power bills, the building/studio rentals, employee wages, servers, artists, developers, sound design, etc.... It's how life works, there is no avoiding it. AAA games cost considerably more to make and involve more people. Most of the time they will have higher expectations as well. Yes there has been some great indie games but there is always a tradeoff. It's an unfortunate reality that we are bound to.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Because it pays for the power bills, the building/studio rentals, employee wages, servers, artists, developers, sound design, etc.... It's how life works, there is no avoiding it. AAA games cost considerably more to make and involve more people. Most of the time they will have higher expectations as well. Yes there has been some great indie games but there is always a tradeoff. It's an unfortunate reality that we are bound to.
Very well stated. Those that pay the band, call the tunes. Not to mention internal power plays.

If those that are writing the checks that keep the lights on, and allow people to put food on their families (Thank you Bush the Lessor... ^^) want "Gun of Warcraft", then thats what you are going to end up with.