Test post. Please ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
The first one I could do without. I have a hard enough time drunkenly stand....Errr. Walking around normally. I liked the second one, but seemed kinda hipster. I didn't see him run over anyone with it. And the third video was interesting. I'd really like the flying one, especially when the zombie apocalypse happens. The sound on that video was all over the place though.

Personally, I'll just stick with my IT for now: http://southpark.cc.com/clips/153051/flexi-grips

Or, if you'd rather not deal with Comedy Centrals bullshit website, and fuck off ads, here's a Youtube clip that Michael J. Fox recorded on his TV, with his phone, during an earthquake:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The first one I could do without. I have a hard enough time drunkenly stand....Errr. Walking around normally. I liked the second one, but seemed kinda hipster. I didn't see him run over anyone with it. And the third video was interesting. I'd really like the flying one, especially when the zombie apocalypse happens. The sound on that video was all over the place though.

Personally, I'll just stick with my IT for now: http://southpark.cc.com/clips/153051/flexi-grips

Or, if you'd rather not deal with Comedy Centrals bullshit website, and fuck off ads, here's a Youtube clip that Michael J. Fox recorded on his TV, with his phone, during an earthquake:

you sure it was an earthquake i think the camera holder was just very happy :p

This is an interesting concept, there could be gimps who would relish the chance for the very long travels!

As you can see this doggie is fed up of running around so the horsey is the new transportation for doggies
but your probably thinking who is transporting the horsey well elephants but who would transport the elephants that is easy friend its a whale.... hmm but then your wondering who would transport the whale a bigger whale yes.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
This me testing my ability to ignore this post. Had this been an actual ignoring it would not exist.

Or if you have ever dealt with intel work you will appreciate this like the cover page that in the center has written "this page intentionally left blank". Thus no longer being blank while saying that it is blank... intentionally both at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.