Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Getting rid of bras? Now that's something I could support.
i always wondered if the technology of suspensions used for wobbly bits could save wobbly bits from extreme hyper mobility
and excessive shock

my future would have augmented titties that could inflate as airbags and deflate when going inside a miniature car

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Getting rid of bras? Now that's something I could support.
they would be replaced with breathable swimming caps they would have a mix and match range a red and green cap for each one
so if one moved it would indicate stop and the other for go. This would be essential for traffic wardens and lolly pop ladies and much much more that is just my theory

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
i always wondered if the technology of suspensions used for wobbly bits could save wobbly bits from extreme hyper mobility
and excessive shock

my future would have augmented titties that could inflate as airbags and deflate when going inside a miniature car
Wouldn't you want them to inflate when you got in the car? That way they could protect you in case of an accident.

they would be replaced with breathable swimming caps they would have a mix and match range a red and green cap for each one
so if one moved it would indicate stop and the other for go. This would be essential for traffic wardens and lolly pop ladies and much much more that is just my theory
But presumably the caps would still be under clothes. Unless the shirts/sweaters/jackets/pants or what have you are extemely thin, you wouldn't be able to tell which color it was.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
i was thinking on the beach scene!

but ...i have just the solution cut out holes with little doors for titties to make their appearance if it gets too cold they go back into the nest and the doors would close they would be voice activated doors with the command line "rise and shine"
taada

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
i was thinking on the beach scene!
That would work. Inflatable breasts to take to the beach, or pool. I like it.
but ...i have just the solution cut out holes with little doors for titties to make their appearance if it gets too cold they go back into the nest and the doors would close they would be voice activated doors with the command line "rise and shine"
taada
I didn't even know titties had nests. Learn something new every day.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have a bike with stabilizers i dont use it much just for halloween or a nice prop
to play a clown

my main bike is a hardtail with front suspension i go in the woodlands and my beefcake tyres helps
keep me on track.

tricycles are cool i always wanted to get a unicycle so i can look cool going to the shops

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by stabilizers, so I'm just imagining a bike with a rocket on each side, to keep you balanced. Kind of like training wheels, but with 200% more rocket.

my main bike is a hardtail with front suspension i go in the woodlands and my beefcake tyres helps
keep me on track.
BEEFCAKE!

Screw unicycles. More wheels=better. I wouldn't mind having something like this: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1mNh1JpXXXXcIXFXXq6xXFXXXT/2-and-4-seat-pedal-car-for.jpg
The car. Not the girl. Or both, whatever. I'm not picky.

or this:
https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1cMPWKpXXXXcUXVXXq6xXFXXXA/quadricycle-pedal-car-4-person-go-kart.jpg
Both have room for a gun rack, and an ice chest full of beer, so I'll be ready for when the zombie apocalypse happens.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm not quite sure what you mean by stabilizers, so I'm just imagining a bike with a rocket on each side, to keep you balanced. Kind of like training wheels, but with 200% more rocket.

BEEFCAKE!

Screw unicycles. More wheels=better. I wouldn't mind having something like this: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1mNh1JpXXXXcIXFXXq6xXFXXXT/2-and-4-seat-pedal-car-for.jpg
The car. Not the girl. Or both, whatever. I'm not picky.

or this:
https://sc02.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1cMPWKpXXXXcUXVXXq6xXFXXXA/quadricycle-pedal-car-4-person-go-kart.jpg
Both have room for a gun rack, and an ice chest full of beer, so I'll be ready for when the zombie apocalypse happens.
you have good taste in wheels the seated pedal car is ideal for crusing and while the quadricycle kart for messier pursuits!

but look this is good !!!!

&

&

i like the Twicycle & bionic runner

Status
Not open for further replies.