TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2016
I still remember the first time i was watching this. And i was like wow this game will be the best mmo game ever, i enjoy watching how u speak about FF (i can see the happiness in your eyes) I watched all live streams on twitch and your ideas about the future progress was great. But they ruined this game that we love so much and now i wish u the best to finish this game for all FF lovers here.
GL

Oct 3, 2016
I can't agree more with u. I don't know why but every day i miss old FF i wish we can all play it like it's a beta again :/ But i don't know what gonna be with new FF, will he go down dead or back to top i think like they don't care it about anymore.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I can't agree more with u. I don't know why but every day i miss old FF i wish we can all play it like it's a beta again :/ But i don't know what gonna be with new FF, will he go down dead or back to top i think like they don't care it about anymore.
Have to admit i miss the old firefall too :oops: but but ...... Ember is going to kick off with much more POW
i really believe that and i check the forum everyday or when i can because i am a little nuts for this new potential game and
being part of it as it grows :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.