Support Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

landomatic#5639

Panthera x tigris
Ark Liege
Greetings! I've been trying to get satisfaction/updates on a trouble ticket for several months now. I'm not sure how I can get further assistance. I've tried web entry and also monthly responses to my email chain. Is there a better way to pursue assistance?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Lando

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Good hellos Landomatic

My thought is you come to the right place!!! & there is also Em8er discord channel that you could directly message the big cheeses @Ronyn, @Faeryl and explain what the issue is.

That is who i would contact and hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Btw the forum is much better :cool::D:cool: well in my opinion!

landomatic#5639

Panthera x tigris
Ark Liege
Good hellos Landomatic

My thought is you come to the right place!!! & there is also Em8er discord channel that you could directly message the big cheeses @Ronyn, @Faeryl and explain what the issue is.

That is who i would contact and hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Btw the forum is much better :cool::D:cool: well in my opinion!
Thanks for the info! I'll try that next.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Kaiju Slayer
Community Coordinator
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
Greetings! I've been trying to get satisfaction/updates on a trouble ticket for several months now. I'm not sure how I can get further assistance. I've tried web entry and also monthly responses to my email chain. Is there a better way to pursue assistance?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Lando
Hello Lando!!
I can do my best to help but first I will need specific information from you.

If you would, either send me a Private Message here on the forums or, if you're on Discord, send me a Direct Message and I will contact you when I'm available.

Cheers!!
~ Faeryl

Status
Not open for further replies.