Suggestion: Firefall Omnimek Skin (Drawing Included!)

Firefall Omnimek Skin?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
firefall omnimek.jpg
One of the things I loved the most about Firefall was the art style, especially with the battleframes: they were bulky but smooth, and the glowing parts mixed very well with warpaints. As a throwback to Firefall, I'd really like to see an omnimek designed in the style of Firefall. Above is my design, which basically takes components of different battleframes(e.g. firecat boots, engineer legs, arsenal agressor torso, and so on) and sticks them onto the omnimek shape. I was originally going to do one based on the Firecat alone(since it was the poster child of FF) but I couldn't figure that out

Mar 29, 2017
Looks great man! I voted yes but would not be surprised if they played it safe and didnt do it xD

FF is an IP that is owned by The9 and any likeness of their IP, including designs and characters as well. Now, dude in robo suit is generic and the name "Thumper" probably isn't TM'd so making a similar game, totally legal, naming their mining robot THMPR, also technically legal. Making a skin that is in likeness of a design of another game is legally.... dubious at best. And no one wants The9 getting their grubby hands anywhere near Em-8er xD

Despite all that, the design is awesome and I would love to see it in-game :D