Special Interactions and Mini games. [Game Suggestion]

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
How many missiles are we talking about here? Best mini-game in Unreal Tournament was doing that trick shot with multiple missile lock on as they spiral towards their target from a odd angle while your launching a second volley from another.
TORGUE HEAVY DUTY
TORGUE_HEAVY_DUTY.jpg

I TAWT I TAW A BLADY WABBIT
BOOMBOOMBOOM.jpg I WILL JUST FIRE EVERYTHING TILL I RUN OUT. JUST IN CASE IT WAS A BLOODY RABBIT.

Aug 14, 2016
That reminds me. We should have a missile carnival mini-game. It is game where a player has to try and avoid being destroyed by missiles and rockets for as long as possible to win. It is an asymmetrical game where one player is the target who has to dodge everything being fired at them while the other players are trying to shoot them. And they take turns playing each role. The overall winner is the player who survive the longest. Or in the case of a tie, when two or more players survive the time limit, of the survivors the player who did the most overall damage while it was their turn to shoot is the winner.

Here is an example of a missile carnival.
P.s.
For the people who never played an Armored Core game before. The Radar is at the top right of the screen, and all the pink dots are missiles and rockets that are being tracked. Their health and energy are at the top middle of the screen, along with how fast that player is moving.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Only if there is a true rabbit skin to cover our omniframe for Torgue. He would be like an old school arcade junky at the local 7-11 blowing up the poor souls buzzing arpund.

I have seen that video before from a firefall friend. Crazy to see how AC evolved. Still an amazi big series that could feed Em-8er fir inspiration.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I wouldn't mind a mini-game where you have to dodge mines on the ground and the mini-game was called:"Dancing on a minefield" and as you go on the area starts getting shelled by artillery and it generally just gets harder and harder as you go following tempo of this song
I like this to be in a bonus part where tiny robots with flamethrowers appear and must avoid them or you may be forced to roll around the floor which means more likely to hit a mine!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

i like something like this where your playing a game within a game as if you went inside an arcade box by the power of the holodeck!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What about a mini-game that is like whack-a-mole? There is a type of monster that likes to dig in the ground. Every so often they will pop their heads out from under the ground and you can hit them. It starts off slow with just 1 or 2 of them in the play area, but as time goes on they call for more and more back up. Until the whole play area is just full of them and you are bash their heads in left and right like crazy.

Or a mini-game that is like Space Invaders where we have to protect the outpost or base from things falling from the sky. Be it meteors or long range enemy weapons.

pong style game:

For example you could skim side to side and to push the energy sphere you either shoot it or bash it with a shield depending on where on the sphere its hit can make it spin and bounce around more even move faster!

Wack a mech 4 players (concept of wack a mole)

2 mechs have huge mallets = Team A
2 mechs have guns = Team B

Team A must wack mechs as many times in a certain time for each stage avoiding casualties
Team B must randomly select a hole to pop out of and shoot team A to stun them and steal their points

Bowling/gliding

This makes sense using skim mode hitting skittles/targets with enough speed to fly off disengaging shield and gliding to get points before landing on the target board!

Racing/combat

Because i want to see mech racing and use powers also win a small virtual trophy :p

Virtual trading card game linked to the universe of crixa:

Think of games like pokemon, yugioh, even top trumps
where you can find certain cards even rare one's ingame or hidden in places where you explore
in firefall we could earn achievements find messages but in this case can also find cards too!

Then play card game and even trade with people to collect a good card set hmm

Aug 14, 2016
Because i want to see mech racing and use powers also win a small virtual trophy :p

Virtual trading card game linked to the universe of crixa:

Think of games like pokemon, yugioh, even top trumps
where you can find certain cards even rare one's ingame or hidden in places where you explore
in firefall we could earn achievements find messages but in this case can also find cards too!

Then play card game and even trade with people to collect a good card set hmm
You reminded me of the IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix. And anime about people in mechs who race around crazy tracks at high speeds and the rules of the race allows for them to do melee combat with each other while racing. Where is the wiki of it Immortal_Grand_Prix.

I would love to make a super light mass omniframe with a high output reactor and thrusters designed for melee combat. Something like this.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
You reminded me of the IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix. And anime about people in mechs who race around crazy tracks at high speeds and the rules of the race allows for them to do melee combat with each other while racing. Where is the wiki of it Immortal_Grand_Prix.

I would love to make a super light mass omniframe with a high output reactor and thrusters designed for melee combat. Something like this.
Noticed that there is a pet inside the mech for moral support, i'd like to see this!

That would be stunning with the chroma lights and the sound of the blade as it hits and zooms
in style :cool:

Melee racing especially against the kaiju they love to melee too :O
What if there are different class options to choose between can go for e.g

Race class:

- Melee = using melee weapons
- Combat Arms = using projectile based weapons
- Sabotage = Traps, hacking, decoys
- Heavy = Big mech. big guns, big mess
- Infinity = All class mixed in one !!

or another scenario for racing could be if a boss is trying to get away with a device that could affect us all!

So a big warning appears on everyone's screen and we all must race against the clock to stop evil mini boss from taking down one of the com towers or whatever it could be. If mini boss succeeded our speed is reduced temporarily and map for sometime and until we can recapture or defeat the main boss to get back the lost tech then can restore things back to normal!

I still like the idea of sponsors e.g. in firefall

Astrek, omnidyne, accord

To be involved in the race promo and giving notifications of when a new race appears
for a chance to gain a new part or bp etc Even to be officially sponsored by the association
but that means the other association would be oppositions!