Not open for further replies.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Salutations Reapers,

Grummz and I will be having some special Chief Chats this Friday and Sunday at 3 PM PST. What makes them special? PRIZES! That's right, there will be opportunities for you listeners to earn some backer rewards. How exactly? Well now that's a surprise. I will give you a hint though....
Knowledge is power!

Keep those embers Burning, things are just heating up!
-Ronyn

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
I can already see some people like terricon grabbing all the prizes
EDIT : this totally didn't give me the encouragement i needed to read the lore, thanks!

"Knowledge is power, guard it well" -Blood Ravens warcry

Last edited:

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. POWER ALWAYS CORRUPTS. CORRUPTION BRINGS CHAOS.
CHAOS..... HERESY..... A LOT OF EXPLOSION

GOOD LUCKY EVERY ONE. AND DON'T QUIZZ YER PANTS FULL.
IT'S UNLIKELY I'LL BE THERE THIS TIME. GONNA NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR ME (no, not you Doggo)

PS: @Ronyn DOES IT INCLUDE THE REWARD FROM THE STRETCH GOAL? (<- for the people that like to misunderstand everything)

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
I can already see some people like terricon grabbing all the prizes
EDIT : this totally didn't give me the encouragement i needed to read the lore, thanks!

"Knowledge is power, guard it well" -Blood Ravens warcry
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, study hard, be evil.

In all seriousness, I doubt they'll let one person vacuum up all the wins, also there are plenty of others who probably remember the details in embers lore and stuff better than me (I don't remember words/name/such as well when just reading it, I need to play/interact with things to truly ingrain specifics in my head.)

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
PS: @Ronyn DOES IT INCLUDE THE REWARD FROM THE STRETCH GOAL? (<- for the people that like to misunderstand everything)
AS OFFICIALLY STATED BY OUR GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER:
TORGUE F*CKING JOE - Today at 4:48 PM
SO OUR GREAT LORD GRUMMZIFER. ABOUT THAT REWARD FOR THE QUIZ GAME ARE THE STRETCH GOAL REWARD INCLUDED OR ONLY THE REGULAR BACKER REWARDS?
Grummz - Today at 4:49 PM
Only the regular

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
Ok if it is a quiz i can't remember much from FireFall so i believe not every one has that good memorry so it might be fair.... and for the lore i think we have part of the lsore or the whole thing in the forum donno... might be all in one not JUST lore specific or FF specific just all in all

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Ok if it is a quiz i can't remember much from FireFall so i believe not every one has that good memorry so it might be fair.... and for the lore i think we have part of the lsore or the whole thing in the forum donno... might be all in one not JUST lore specific or FF specific just all in all
THE THING IS. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TOPIC IT IS.
IT CAN BE MUSIC, MOVIE OR EVEN HISTORY. OR A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING AROUND COMMON/RANDOM KNOWLEDGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.