Spanish Localization Manager

Xenmai

Deepscanner
Jun 19, 2017
Hi there guys. I've recently discovered this project and instantly fell in love with the concept (not hard after playing Firefall). Even though the game is still in its early stages of development, it will eventually need some localization and translation work done. That's why I'd like to offer myself as a Spanish Localization Manager when the right time comes.

Skills:
  • Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) certificate, C1 level.
  • Native spanish speaker.
  • Attention to detail and perfectionist. I spend a fair amount of time ensuring high quality work.
  • Cheerful and kind personality. I try to focus on encouraging others and helping the team reach its goals.
Experience:
  • Former Spanish Localization Manager for the game SkySaga, an adventure voxel game. I spent quite some time helping the team translate over 50.000 words, as well as reviewing the proposed strings right after.
  • Several smaller translation projects completed, all revolving around games and websites.
Feel free to contact me anywhere and request further information or proof for the skills and experience mentioned above. Thanks for your time and have a great day everybody!