SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
ideas I've had today I probably won't use:

forklift-simulator tower-defense: you were a forklift-operator in a storage-facility for auto-turrets, then zombies or aliens happen. the crates determine the paths and also have disassembled turrets in them. you have engineers who assemble the turrets, and you can either bring the turrets to the engineers (in which case you change the paths) or the engineers to the turrets (in which case you need to defend them). to transport turrets and engineers, you use a forklift that handles realistically. you can shoot from the forklift, and maybe get out and run around, and turrets can shoot while being carried by the forklift. modern military Sanctum.

socks for mechs.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
ideas I've had today I probably won't use:

forklift-simulator tower-defense: you were a forklift-operator in a storage-facility for auto-turrets, then zombies or aliens happen. the crates determine the paths and also have disassembled turrets in them. you have engineers who assemble the turrets, and you can either bring the turrets to the engineers (in which case you change the paths) or the engineers to the turrets (in which case you need to defend them). to transport turrets and engineers, you use a forklift that handles realistically. you can shoot from the forklift, and maybe get out and run around, and turrets can shoot whle being carried by the forklift. modern military Sanctum.

socks for mechs.
I like the socks for mechs because with meme's of their best moment shown each time they stride!

been thinking about this forklifts now what if we had a forklift main brain who controlled smaller forklifts but unlike the usual forklifts they would be more of a forkstab. This would be ideal to get turrets stuck to the ceilings and walls as the nano forks are commanded to stab rather than lift!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I like the socks for mechs because with meme's of their best moment shown each time they stride!

been thinking about this forklifts now what if we had a forklift main brain who controlled smaller forklifts but unlike the usual forklifts they would be more of a forkstab. This would be ideal to get turrets stuck to the ceilings and walls as the nano forks are commanded to stab rather than lift!

so a bit into the game some crates have smaller turrets, and when you make the engineers assemble those you continuously get smaller turrets until they're empty, and you can drop them around or command smaller spider-forklifts to carry them onto walls and ceilings. but you can't have the forklift brain, because it's meant to be a simulator. maybe VR? anyways, you need to have a hand with different pistols, that you shoot with from the forklift.

maybe turrets don't have infinite ammunition, so you use these smaller automatic spider-forklifts to supply them and you can also carry a supply-box with robot arms? and then they can't go past zombies, so the further the zombies have gotten the slower your turrets are resupplied because the robots have to take longer paths. and just like engineers, you have a limited number of robots so you need to prioritize what turrets you resupply.

also, some zombies attack turrets and others ignore and go past them. you can lift turrets onto boxes, but turrets on boxes can't shoot at zombies on the ground adjacent to the boxes, and you can't use what's in the boxes. empty boxes can be destroyed by zombies, while full ones cannot.

also, so you can see the difference between boxes with different turrets in them: the boxes have a line that goes all the way around their top, with a pattern (for color blind people) and a color. also it's printed on them what turret they contain. when they're emptied, the engineers splash some paint on them or turn them upside down or something so you can see that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.