Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
@ 40sec - 46 seconds this is a good sound it is very fast like my bike with a can on the back of the wheel

Perhaps Em8er could introduce a trumpet blaster farter future weapon of mass energy it could disorientate the kaiju making them lose track of targets that they are hunting for a short time!

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
May it be to the world, what I believe it will be, (to some parts sooner, to others later, but finally to all) the Signal of arousing men to burst the chains, under which monkish ignorance and superstition had persuaded them to bind themselves, and to assume the blessings & security of self-government. That form which we have substituted, restores the free right to the unbounded exercise of reason and freedom of opinion. All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view. The palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God. These are grounds of hope for others. For ourselves, let the annual return of this day forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them.

Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to Roger Weightman

https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/jefferson/214.html

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I had a dream where I was a witch's servant, but I sabotaged something so the newest person we'd lured to their doom saw the corpses in her cauldron and killed her. they didn't know I didn't serve her by choice, so I had to run away.
this was the start of a video-game, that was being developed by a single indie developer, who went on holiday right after releasing this demo.
I was dumped into the open world with three quests
turn myself in (which was explicitly stated to be a joke).​
I don't remember the second one.​
decode a book, possibly the witch's spellbook or possibly something belonging to a victim.​
also the open world had world states, and the current world state was that world states weren't implemented yet and that the developer was on holiday.

I tried to go to a library for some reason (to learn to decode the book?), but for some reason the library had modern elevators that were just bad and unsafe. like sometimes the door opened because the elevator went past, even if it didn't stop. I woke up just after an elevator finally arrived like half a minute after the door had opened, almost squishing a couple of people who had walked in and fallen into a pit.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
If you have either ( or both ) of the following reactions:

1. “he has made a stupid mistake, I wouldn’t make that mistake” then subconsciously his attributes are applied to them “He is famous, rich and powerful, I can be rich, I can be powerful too, after all, all that separates us is luck and the American dream”

2. “He is one of us! Now look at all these elitists making fun of him for his mistake, they think they are better than him, they think they are better than me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.