Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/18/trump-is-getting-worse-republicans-rationalizations-are-getting-weaker

President Eisenhower's speech to the Fourth Annual Republican Women’s National Conference on 6 March 1956:
"It is always, for me, a special privilege to address the women of this Party. First of all, for a very practical reason, they tell me there are more women in the United States than there are men. But secondly, I have the most deep conviction that a political party can be called such only if its whole purposes are soundly based in some moral and spiritual values.
The women of this nation are more concerned in their day by day work, I think, than are men with these values. They have the job of rearing our young, those youngsters who are so dear to all our hearts, and they want them to grow up with the right kind of values embedded in them so that as they meet the problems of life they will always have a certain kind of principle, or doctrine, or belief to fall back on that will help guide them through the rough spots.
I think the women, therefore, must be concerned with these values, and I return to my statement that if a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power."

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
Warlock Holmes:
3 health. start with 2 mana. medium movement.
eldritch blast: deal 1 damage to all enemies in a 90 degree cone, and all enemies that enter that cone before your next turn. when enemies enter the cone you gain 1 mana.
correcting visions: 3 mana. Target enemy loses all action states (like overwatch or tracking), and skips its next turn.

Texas Druid:
2 health. start with 2 mana. fast movement.
thorn whip: deal 1 damage at medium range and move target one square in any direction.
barkskin: target ally gains 2 armour this turn.
aspect of the coyote: 1 mana. become invincible and able to pass through enemies until the end of your next turn. passing through an enemy deals 1 damage.

Monk Negotiator:
2 health 1 armor. start with 1 mana. fast movement. gain one mana each turn.
flurry: 1 mana. 2 damage to all adjacent enemies.
aura of peace: 2 mana. negate all damage that has been and will be inflicted this turn. defenestration still works. if you complete all the objectives this turn, you win even if there are still enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.