Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
Giuliani says ‘tapes’ prove Trump’s innocence, then says there are no tapes

But I can tell you, from the moment I read the story, I knew the story was false.

-Because?

Because I have been through all the tapes, I have been through all the texts, I have been through all the e-mails, and I knew none existed. And then, basically, when the special counsel said that, just in case there are any others I might not know about, they probably went through others and found the same thing.

-Wait, what tapes have you gone through?

I shouldn’t have said tapes. They alleged there were texts and e-mails that corroborated that Cohen was saying the President told him to lie. There were no texts, there were no e-mails, and the President never told him to lie.

-So, there were no tapes you listened to, though?

No tapes. Well, I have listened to tapes, but none of them concern this.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/22/giuli...rumps-innocence-then-says-there-are-no-tapes/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/the-...i-donald-trump-robert-mueller-moscow-buzzfeed

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016

PlzBanMe

The furry mod
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
The most important part of a government is that those with the keys to power are supporting the would be leader. I doubt it will be good. Oil makes up a large part of their income. The army is paid by the oil sales so unless oil sales drop there will be no change in power. Basically the army is the only thing keeping order in a sense. I give it a 60 percent to turn violent, 30 a foreign power comes in and does something, 10 percent chance of a peaces transfer of power.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
The most important part of a government is that those with the keys to power are supporting the would be leader. I doubt it will be good. Oil makes up a large part of their income. The army is paid by the oil sales so unless oil sales drop there will be no change in power. Basically the army is the only thing keeping order in a sense. I give it a 60 percent to turn violent, 30 a foreign power comes in and does something, 10 percent chance of a peaces transfer of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.