Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Imagine seeing little kaiju's fly like that !

We need a Mech at the wall!

Trump doesnt deserve a mech he will have a unicycle and the wall is the mech with programmed
multi language capabilities and party horns and kids get free rides all is safe. The next president will be a native american who will fly a giant hawk

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
is that picture a running gag now?

do I have to take a picture of parrot on thigh?

parrots have more in common with thighs anyways.

Drakin5

Omni Ace
Dec 15, 2016
I - Math word problem; Analyze and solve the problem given.

1.) Chris needs some items for his chemistry project. He needs hair bleach and nail polish remover as well as a 9V battery, some electronics and wiring and an old model cellphone. Hair bleach and nail polish remover costs $3 and $8 respectively. Brick cellphones are $15 while the battery and electronics are $22 total. Will this site be blacklisted by the FBI, CIA, NSA or Interpol for suspected terrorism?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

1.) Chris needs some items for his chemistry project. He needs hair bleach and nail polish remover as well as a 9V battery, some electronics and wiring and an old model cellphone. Hair bleach and nail polish remover costs $3 and $8 respectively. Brick cellphones are $15 while the battery and electronics are $22 total. Will this site be blacklisted by the FBI, CIA, NSA or Interpol for suspected terrorism?
No he is making a goldfish feeder the nail polish is for the fish fins to look shiny the bleach is to clean fish tank the 9v battery is to power the mobile fish feeder and the cell phone is to call the fish and activate fish feeder and hear it that would be my excuse :D

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016

"will"

Status
Not open for further replies.