Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
plot idea I came up with while half-asleep:
survivors in a nuclear zombie apocalypse, but the zombie-ness of the zombies is actually just a skin-condition from the radiation and cold. the protagonist "survivors" have tacitly agreed that everyone else they don't want to deal with is a zombie. the viewers discover this late, and the zombies are shown the way the protagonists view them (shambling and rotting). you can hint at the truth with scenes like:
they clear out a building of zombies. on the roof, they see one zombie and one human who looks a bit sunburnt, one male and one female. two "survivors" see the one of a gender they're attracted to as human and attractive. they attack the other (it's going to kill him/her!). they bicker after killing them, but agree both corpses look like zombies.
the protagonists enter a church (or better, a mosque), and see zombies sit in locations similar to how humans would sit during a service. a zombified religious leader runs up to them, groans for a few seconds and then starts just shoving them; by this time they're infamous for killing people.

the delusion finally breaks when they enter a store, converse with the shopkeeper (who appears afraid of them), then only some of the "survivors" realize at the same time that they can't afford to pay and that the shopkeeper is a zombie.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
also I believe the story was he was trying to run away, causing them to attack and accidentally strangle or choke him to death. then they tried to cover it up by destroying the body. slightly more believable, but how do you accidentally strangle or choke someone?

when I'm the number one, at least one person in each "not-death"-squad will carry a fucking net.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I wonder if abs have been presented as evidence for a benevolent creator;
they're basically those archaeology toys, except you dig by eating less energy than you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.