Not open for further replies.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I am not voting for a man. I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding. I am voting for Constitutional government. I am voting for a strong and viable military. I am voting for a vibrant economy. I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms. I am voting for the freedom to worship. I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful. I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated. I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law. I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections. I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it. I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it. I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after. Let’s all Keep America Great.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Jeez... News 9 Denver hires an actual member of ANTIFA as part of its security detail covering a "Patriot" protest.
So what does this "ANTIFA security guy" do at the protest? He tries grabbing a protesters mace, then as the protester starts backing up and macing him, this "security" guy pulls out a gun and shoots him point blank and kills him.
They have pictures of the the complete incident. This was murder 100%

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Portland BLM, sick and tired of white ANTIFA violence in the name of BLM, ratted this "non-publicly announced" riot to police in advance.
This is every Antifa militant who got arrested in Portland last night during their BLM riot that was cut short a few minutes in by police who swarmed in from all sides to arrest them all.
They are all white. (and is it just me, or do most look like aliens or something)

EkDgO5qU8AIlrPG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.