Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have a secret.. 15 years ago I dated the girl in this screenshot. Her name View attachment 3969 is Jessica Star. She USED to be a pretty hot hippie girl in my town when we dated. I was a gun toting Harley riding guy and she was a fun-loving tree-hugger with a smoking bod.
This was back when political stances didn't matter..
But this is what liberalism does to a person. She looks like a crazy dude now.. and has become a living meme for all the crazy liberals.. I bumped into her last year and she was completely out of her mind..
Sad...
Pictures from 2004-2005 View attachment 3968
No idea what goes on in the mind but she seems to be a cheerful individual, maybe she has had much things happen during her time and to get to where she is now.

Do you think she is still there maybe she just needs a reminder shrugs we lose much of time and our connection with those we once knew and sometimes ourselves in the process.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
No idea what goes on in the mind but she seems to be a cheerful individual, maybe she has had much things happen during her time and to get to where she is now.

Do you think she is still there maybe she just needs a reminder shrugs we lose much of time and our connection with those we once knew and sometimes ourselves in the process.
Last I heard she had shaved her head and is with some underground militant antifa types traveling around the country PROTESTING or more likely rioting. When I talked to her last year she was out of her mind talking about Trump was going to put everyone in cages and bombers were going to drop gas bombs on cities..
She was quite insane in her political views by then. Can't even imagine what she is thinking right now.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Last I heard she had shaved her head and is with some underground militant antifa types traveling around the country PROTESTING or more likely rioting. When I talked to her last year she was out of her mind talking about Trump was going to put everyone in cages and bombers were going to drop gas bombs on cities..
She was quite insane in her political views by then. Can't even imagine what she is thinking right now.
The bald head well i guess its nice in the summer but hair looks just that much better :D
Maybe you will cross paths give her a poke in the belly and say hey remember me we got some tunes to play let her head bang to some tunes away from it all maybe the memories will flood back in hmm

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
#WhatComesAroundGoesAround
Imagine if a future administration approached gun control with a forced-sale-with-kickbacks policy that now is ( apparently ) accepted precedent...

Status
Not open for further replies.