sound effects in Em8er

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I love sounds we all love sounds it could be a farting cat to a mek stomping on something what sounds do you imagine in the game??

Also like to know what the sound techs have in mind some sounds to me make with the effects and animation just blend perfect like an orchestra.

Here are some links i love certain sounds that i can imagine in the game.

If you isolate the alarm sound imagine this in the base when there is a breach i love that sound :D

I like some of this bleeping and music in-front of me is the beautiful interface that i am interacting

I like this hover but its probably going to sound abit more stronger on a mek and how it could sound at top speed skim to with something abit more distinctive just as if we all know when a car starts up and picks up speed.

I like this too especially when the cannon has that charge and fires, the electrical effects sound when predator gets hit and that roar :D

Some sound that made me go wow are those but there are a lot more in films and cartoons etc most of the sounds i hear can be abit over used particuarly the transformer style sounds!

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I love sounds we all love sounds it could be a farting cat to a mek stomping on something what sounds do you imagine in the game??

Also like to know what the sound techs have in mind some sounds to me make with the effects and animation just blend perfect like an orchestra.

Here are some links i love certain sounds that i can imagine in the game.
I Like some of the sounds and background music in these vids! I think Em8er is going to have a great soundtrack as they have the same composer from FF.
I can say in all honesty, the general sounds (beeps, bloops, etc.) in FF were so unique and pleasing I bet I could pick them out if I heard them out of context as being from FF.
So far the general noises our Omniframe/weapons/gear make in Em8er are quite nice. I cant wait to HEAR what else they have in store for us!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
in FF were so unique and pleasing I bet I could pick them out if I heard them out of context as being from FF.
So far the general noises our Omniframe/weapons/gear make in Em8er are quite nice. I cant wait to HEAR what else they have in store for us!
I hope they will add to this firefall had some great sounds & did you have a chance to find that synthetic voice that i mentioned before?

Assault secondary fire sounds superb and those charged shots from the plasma cannon they are iconic just like the gun in aliens

Also i like the brontodon they sounded like chewbacca mashed with an angry sausage dog with a cold.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
I hope they will add to this firefall had some great sounds & did you have a chance to find that synthetic voice that i mentioned before?

Assault secondary fire sounds superb and those charged shots from the plasma cannon they are iconic just like the gun in aliens

Also i like the brontodon they sounded like chewbacca mashed with an angry sausage dog with a cold.
Yes I did finally find a video that had it. Weird. I wasn't around for that.