Sorry, but I have to unsub

Jan 26, 2017
Portugal
Absolutely, I could care less about a bunch of overly sexualized wallpapers (I am not calling them skins at this point because they aren't yet).
At least you're not alone in thinking this.

to add insult to injury, i now no longer have ANY of the rewards for the previous 8 months I was subbed. Hoping that is a technical error.
This sucks to hear and I really hope they manage to get it sorted out for you ASAP.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I could care less about a bunch of overly sexualized wallpapers
I dont either but those that do, well they have those wall papers.

Grummz made promises and then did not keep them. So far at least
What if he is trying to catch up all the stories of the months missed because something or priorities have taken his attention else where hmm.

It is tricky to do so many things and make promises ok i can understand that i am sure he and the dev team will deliver on what they set to do and life is complicated.

the fact that it hasn't happened indicates to *me* that the doesn't care to put in the effort.
Wouldn't know the circumstances can be very different for people unless you know grummz well enough and know what he is doing then ok.

I think he cares but the issue could be drawing money since this is after all community driven than a big company with the financial backing.

I no longer am 100% certain we will ever actually see Em-8er the game
As someone who has been a staunch Grummz supporter since Firefall beta, that is rather devastating.

EDIT: to add insult to injury, i now no longer have ANY of the rewards for the previous 8 months I was subbed. Hoping that is a technical error.

I am sure it will be made its just taking time and with the rewards no longer there hope that issue will eventually be resolved.