So this is Firefall 2.0?

Jul 28, 2016
Firefall Died to me back in patch 1.6. Any semblance of the game that I fell in love with those long years ago died with that patch, replaced with some blasphemous bullcrap with FIREFALL stamped on it....I randomly stumbled over this (I rarely check my Email)

Is this really it? Is this the game that brings back that old firefall lovin' feeling? I just cannot start/fund any more games, Ive been too dissapointed with just about every game like this ive sunk money/time into. (armored warfare, World of warships, Warthunder, world of tanks) They all start with an excellent idea but it seems like the developers just WANT thier game to die....

Jul 26, 2016
Excellent....is it already live or is it still in the pre-funding stage?
Its in the conceptual fase.

In other words. They have ideas now they want to find out if there are enough people who want to play. Then they gonna develop in stages with pre determined goals and benchmarks.
Reach a mark? Then something gets developed.
Dont reach a mark? Mabye things get scrapped or they take it as a sign the game is not needed.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
We weren't bitter. We aren't even saying "I told you so" on the old forums. Not that many of us could as they banned our access to the forums quietly so that it appears we simply went away.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
We weren't bitter. We aren't even saying "I told you so" on the old forums. Not that many of us could as they banned our access to the forums quietly so that it appears we simply went away.
I was never banned and was very against the changes, you all who got banned, was just overly emotional, to the point you got toxic. I don't necesserily blame ya for it though.

Sandsnake

Deepscanner
Jul 28, 2016
I never got banned. Boy I was heavily and vociferously opposed. Anyhoo, Sandsnake reporting in, now where's mah combat shottee?

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Phobos said I was.

That terms gets tossed around any time there is a difference of opinion. Since it came from the person who told their playerbase that they just needed to eat their vegetables, I took it for what it was.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
It basically continuing the direction of the beta before it took a sharp turn into levels, quests and grinding. Its about keep the open world and sandbox aspects, making resource collection a primary thing (but more epic), and crafting again. Oh, and WAR.

Luisedgm

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Firefall Died to me back in patch 1.6. Any semblance of the game that I fell in love with those long years ago died with that patch, replaced with some blasphemous bullcrap with FIREFALL stamped on it....I randomly stumbled over this (I rarely check my Email)

Is this really it? Is this the game that brings back that old firefall lovin' feeling? I just cannot start/fund any more games, Ive been too dissapointed with just about every game like this ive sunk money/time into. (armored warfare, World of warships, Warthunder, world of tanks) They all start with an excellent idea but it seems like the developers just WANT thier game to die....
this time the devs know what they want, they wont flipflop every few months and ruin pve because they want their pvp to become esports

Ars Nova

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 28, 2016
WAR. With enemies that use and learn tactics, forcing us to get better!
Am so sad I missed the chance to fund this game.
Can't wait for an alpha/beta to play, might even be able to get my uni's gaming club to join in.