Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
1710261800804.jpeg
Buzzing film best part taking vengeance for poor bees and bringing justice!
The not so good poolice characters they weren't up to standard hmm

Wouldn't say I'm a regular watcher/iistener of it, mostly watch the shorter videos, but I am listening to a full one-hour interview with @Grummz on Eric July's podcast. It's cool to see he's on good terms with the RippaVerse, as YoungRippa59 (Eric) is one of the few people who is level-headed enough in calling out and being critical of all the craze and being against the a$$-backwards ways most of the entertainment industry is going about their job, these days.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Wouldn't say I'm a regular watcher/iistener of it, mostly watch the shorter videos, but I am listening to a full one-hour interview with @Grummz on Eric July's podcast. It's cool to see he's on good terms with the RippaVerse, as YoungRippa59 (Eric) is one of the few people who is level-headed enough in calling out and being critical of all the craze and being against the a$$-backwards ways most of the entertainment industry is going about their job, these days.
It's a good one and a cross over would be really good to have with the other collaborations done!
I am inspired by this movement that encourages to see what is happening and to stand up for our future.

As a representative of the gnome collective society who may or may not be panda's, i like to add we have lived in the caves for sometime and noticing such changes is a concern. The recent eclipse is a sign of things to come so we expect the tides to shift.

By the way here is over 2 hours of classic cartoons with chaos to forget about the real world chaos