Showing future 3D-models

Jul 26, 2016
So eventually we will reach the milestone which will give us some first 3D models of enemies, frames and T.H.M.P.R

Instead of showing 2D renders of 3D models I suggest Ember follows the Planet Coaster method.
https://www.planetcoaster.com/

These guys have putt some 3D models online which, in my opinion, is way cooler and more interactive compared to 2D renders.
You can even look at the 3D models in VR!

This way everyone can look at the models in multiple directions and can even deliver usefull feedback on the designs.

Btabc

Veteran
Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
Must admit that this is a better version of Roller Coaster Tycoon... and I like this one a lot!!!! It'd be neat to have something that shows the models and Grummz has said that they're working on something so hopefully they do :)

Jul 26, 2016
Must admit that this is a better version of Roller Coaster Tycoon... and I like this one a lot!!!! It'd be neat to have something that shows the models and Grummz has said that they're working on something so hopefully they do :)
Yeah I believe planet coaster is being developed by the team that made rollercoaster tycoon 1 and 2

well, they could upload the models on Sketchfab like the robocraft team.
sketchfab is what the team of planet coaster is using.