Should I try Ember?

Aug 3, 2016
So i paid 100 dollars on firefall in the beta hoping it would stay as awesome as i thought it was, but they just starting literally throwing dissapointments at me until i quit. First I loved the diverse array of minerals to be found. I loved pimping out my bastion with stupid amounts of turrets, finding good spots and rare pockets, and sucking the planet dry for riches. I also loved all the items collected from the bugs, and i loved that there was a market for it where i could list the prices and be competitive.

Then i quit Firefall when they completely shit on the turret bastion and changed the mineral system to where you could literally only find ONE type of mineral anywhere on the planet.. and the market changed to where you couldn't get/sell the stuff from bugs anymore. Literally everything i liked about the game was stripped away and dumbed down.

Just here to ask if Ember plans on having those aspects of early firefall with the diverse market, wide array of minerals to be found, and a badass turret type setup such as the bastion had in its glory days :p

P

PCMasterReece

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Hell yeah you should try it, This game will be like the one you bought into. The one you found the most fun, the one that made you want to try Firefall in the first place.

About the diverse market, wide array of minerals and a badass turret setup. I have no clue but you can suggest it, Mark is looking at all suggestions.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Well, given it is so early in the development I say go play something else. Bookmark the website for now and check in from time to time while you go about your business.
I can't make an opinion of the game yet because all I have is memories of Mark's FF game that sadly almost nobody got to play. If he sticks to his vision this time around then it should be worth coming back for.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Started off playing global agenda which was amazing at the time then the game died gradually
with a lack of content and support :(

Then firefall came and shazam:eek: it was certainly one of my fave games during the time when it had
alot of cool events and they engaged wth the community to take part. Sadly ff changed since then however Ember
will be the future with all the fun/neat aspects of ff with added POW & mechs :cool: Certainly hope
that this game will be made for the players/fans who love this genre and the previous ff!

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Just here to ask if Ember plans on having those aspects of early firefall
http://crixa.io/emberthegame/
They want to go back to the original roots, yes, but it's still way too early to start talking specific mechanics of it all. It's still in planning stages. Just keep following the news and if you like what you see then support it, if not, don't.

http://thegg.net/interviews/interview-with-mark-kern-about-his-upcoming-mmo-game-ember/

Just check the news and annoucements section of this forum for all you need.

Aug 3, 2016
Sounds good! So basically the original FF got tainted and this is the attempt to bring back the vision... noice :rolleyes: If what I remember was on track with the original vision I will definitely keep my eye on this game and probably end up buying into it lol. Thanks for the responses folks!