Send us your firefall footage!

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
I got videos I made but anyone know where I can upload them ? I'd be happy to share them but don't have YT.

Thanks in advance,I'm curious what this is for.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I got videos I made but anyone know where I can upload them ? I'd be happy to share them but don't have YT.

Thanks in advance,I'm curious what this is for.
Maybe could see if someone on twitch who is a partner or affilitate.
  • You can upload videos to Twitch via the "Video Producer" menu, which will let you upload and edit pre-made videos to your account.
  • In order to upload videos to Twitch, your account needs to have reached Partner or Affiliate status.
  • Once you upload your video to Twitch, you can publish it right away, or schedule it for a future date.
or even using bitchute
https://support.bitchute.com/creators/how-to-upload-a-video

That is all i can think of maybe someone has a better way ?

I think this is for nostalgic purposes and to gather information about firefall as a reference to make Em8er super. Also to help bridge the community new and old of the fun in the past and how it can help to give a visual representation of what it was all about.

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
Maybe could see if someone on twitch who is a partner or affilitate.
  • You can upload videos to Twitch via the "Video Producer" menu, which will let you upload and edit pre-made videos to your account.
  • In order to upload videos to Twitch, your account needs to have reached Partner or Affiliate status.
  • Once you upload your video to Twitch, you can publish it right away, or schedule it for a future date.
or even using bitchute
https://support.bitchute.com/creators/how-to-upload-a-video

That is all i can think of maybe someone has a better way ?

I think this is for nostalgic purposes and to gather information about firefall as a reference to make Em8er super. Also to help bridge the community new and old of the fun in the past and how it can help to give a visual representation of what it was all about.
Thank you very much Panada, much appreciated! I may look into bitchute and see if I can get them uploaded.

I like the idea of that sharing what Firefall was and bridging the community together,I really think thats great! That was one of the best things about Firefall was the community. Never seen or been apart of such a welcoming,fun and overall non toxic community, you was free to be yourself and it made a ton of diffrence and made FauFau that much more enjoyable.

Thanks again for the reply :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Thank you very much Panada, much appreciated!
Well panada sounds interesting all we need is a pan on our heads though i like my gnome hat still a pan is shiny making your clanging and ting sounds... just imagine a group of Reapers in canada wearing Pans perfect :D:cool:

1630971629356.jpeg

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
Well panada sounds interesting all we need is a pan on our heads though i like my gnome hat still a pan is shiny making your clanging and ting sounds... just imagine a group of Reapers in canada wearing Pans perfect :D:cool:

View attachment 4893
LOL sorry i didn't realise I put an extra "A" when spelling Panda. But that would be interesting you're right lol. We can spray your pan red and bend out of shape so it looks more like a Gnome hat :D

Edit: Managed to upload 2 videos. Might be able to upload 1 more as the 2 (Accord's Legacy & Amazon) have taken 79% of storage lol. Enjoy https://vimeo.com/user150099281

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
LOL sorry i didn't realise I put an extra "A" when spelling Panda. But that would be interesting you're right lol. We can spray your pan red and bend out of shape so it looks more like a Gnome hat :D
Genius and we will have a ridiculous dance to greet our fellow pan heads \o/

I tried to look at the link and got the message "Video is not rated. Log in to watch".

Could it be something to do with the privacy setting, because that may be worth a look if it is?

Accord's Legacy & Amazon) have taken 79% of storage lol.
:eek::oops: A big adventure, is the resolution as big as the adventure?

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
Genius and we will have a ridiculous dance to greet our fellow pan heads \o/

I tried to look at the link and got the message "Video is not rated. Log in to watch".

Could it be something to do with the privacy setting, because that may be worth a look if it is?

:eek::oops: A big adventure, is the resolution as big as the adventure?
Yes dance party around the pan hat! lol

Thank you for the heads up about the videos should be fixed now I set the rating :)

Hmmm...could be but I do apologize for the quailty in the Accord one It got pixelly in the program I used at the time.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I like both videos what made it so good to me was on the Amazon challenge the chosen looked superb and the music was perfect it was short and sweet!

Fave parts was when the chosen where running @0.18 with the nice beat and the cloaked chosen @0.38 with that predator vibe...actually i liked all of it :p:cool:

The Accords Legacy that was like watching a film trailer, the parts i liked are
@0.21 when the npc's are running the panic of the citizens
@0.35 A pilot saving a medic from all the chaos very heroic!
@1.23 when the Mgv came rolling, and that was just how the cavalry makes its entrance!
@2.25 - 2.36 very cool how the battle was shown from day to night time
@3.35 - end, this part was my fave when the chosen shot at one of the pilot and the other pilot looked like he was saying nuuuuuuu and then it cuts and wonder what happened damn you for ending it like that :eek::D

Keao

Commander
Jan 30, 2017
I like both videos what made it so good to me was on the Amazon challenge the chosen looked superb and the music was perfect it was short and sweet!

Fave parts was when the chosen where running @0.18 with the nice beat and the cloaked chosen @0.38 with that predator vibe...actually i liked all of it :p:cool:

The Accords Legacy that was like watching a film trailer, the parts i liked are
@0.21 when the npc's are running the panic of the citizens
@0.35 A pilot saving a medic from all the chaos very heroic!
@1.23 when the Mgv came rolling, and that was just how the cavalry makes its entrance!
@2.25 - 2.36 very cool how the battle was shown from day to night time
@3.35 - end, this part was my fave when the chosen shot at one of the pilot and the other pilot looked like he was saying nuuuuuuu and then it cuts and wonder what happened damn you for ending it like that :eek::D
Thank you so much for taking the time to watch them, really appreciate it and glad you enjoyed them :)

I loved the free cam,I have always wanted to try and make cinematic videos with the replay feature it helped made it possible. I hope Em8er has the same feature also great for screenshots and making them into desktop backgrounds.

Thanks again for watching and for letting me know what you thought. :D

I think I may be able to upload afew more next week,looks like a limit as a basic member on that site. Looking to upload "Dawn of the Chosen" and/or "Taking Flight".

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Ah you welcome... now feed us more videos and musics :D:cool:

It is like the music and video bring the emotion of the characters and make you think wow i was wowed because i'd imagine a cgi movie it is like when we are in Em8er in a live action adventure where we are the stars of the show and lots of stuff happens.

Could even see

- Em8er music videos & goofy adverts of the future

- Em8er Chapter live action shorties where it shows novel stories in a visual form and those undocumented about the other players own stories too.

Vol 1 The Beginning of Em8er
Vol 2 Lil tsihu in Em8er shop
and many many many more Adventures!!!!!!!

- Those videos that showcased the technology and vehicles what they have in performance and its uses like in car shows with optional smexy pilots

- Em8er Mews the cat that reports of all strange Em8er things such as a medic who stopped healing because got hungry and took a break much longer than usual! Also new discovery that tsihu do fart electricity with footage of a recon zooming with the recorded evidence!

The bug that made the tsihu dance for months with disco music in the background etc

Also The current state of the Em8er wars the winners and losers, and not forgetting your weather report!

- Em8er MMM is the place for all Fashion from your heeled up and flowery to your suited and booted.
With the strange run way to walk down sometimes holographic sometimes sandy depends on the theme of the fashion.

- Em8er Blabbers with your host Em8erbot and Em8erbit they discuss and answer questions of what the players are wondering ingame sometimes the dev hop over as their characters and you could even see them on a live feed screen too.

Includes:
- Announcements and updates
- Cryptic messages and gossip
- Clues to strange mysteries
- What can you win next time specials?
- Message of the day e.g. “Every day may not be good... but there’s something good in every day.” (Alice Morse Earle)

etc

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I had the bike too, but almost never used that one because of the hideous unicorn exhaust. Plus the default bikes were SO sick that using the harley wannabe just felt wrong. Blody AMAZING music in the clip by the way, excellent choice! Really suits the mood of the clip :D
Exhaust wasnt so bad if it retracted and only extended when boosting that would be cool!