Not open for further replies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
part2 dislike when the sight of nasal hair has overgrown and becomes a creature!

I also dislike mosquito's that have mustaches they are twice as bad :mad::mad:

Last edited:

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Sorry, forgive me,Who are you?:eek:
Just another ex FireFall player who got way too consumed into MMO worlds.
Supported the idea of this game for as long as I could, despite naysayers and negative people saying it would fail.
Valued logic and reason above emotion, used facts to back up my statements.
I became a founder because I believed that if you become a founder you support something until the very end, was quite shocked to see many turn their backs.
I critiqued the game and provided feedback in a constructive manner, but if you aren't complaining or foaming at the mouth to developers then I guess you're just a blind supporter. Fuck me for talking to people like human beings, right?

:p

Jul 27, 2016
Just another ex FireFall player who got way too consumed into MMO worlds.
Supported the idea of this game for as long as I could, despite naysayers and negative people saying it would fail.
Valued logic and reason above emotion, used facts to back up my statements.
I became a founder because I believed that if you become a founder you support something until the very end, was quite shocked to see many turn their backs.
I critiqued the game and provided feedback in a constructive manner, but if you aren't complaining or foaming at the mouth to developers then I guess you're just a blind supporter. Fuck me for talking to people like human beings, right?

:p
I would also like to,but.. QQ截图20160803164154.png

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
For the record I don't even dislike any of the old community members from that other game that went to shit. Some of the old staff, damn right but not any of the community members.
People were entitled to their opinion either way.

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
The thing I hated: All of the -so called- Nighthawks who pussied out and went Raptor for 1.6 and 1.7 after like 2+ years of shittalking it, and then lying outright saying that they never(ever)ever liked Nighthawk.

Since it's about that time, I think I'll throw YOU in that group.

Que chingadas. xD
have fun !

Last edited:

DARKB1KE

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
The thing I hated: All of the -so called- Nighthawks who pussied out and went Raptor for 1.6 and 1.7 after like 2+ years of shittalking it, and then lying outright saying that they never(ever)ever liked Nighthawk.

Since it's about that time, I think I'll throw YOU in that group.
I play Bastion and Firecat. Only time I played nighthawk/raptor was to max level and then get the free warpaints. Never liked the weapons for those frames. I never play sniper/recon for any game, not my style.

Status
Not open for further replies.