request: ai that sounds like this

HumanTrainingBot

D-Gater
Ark Liege
Oct 26, 2016
I find that non-swearing insults are a lot funnier than ones filled with explatives. Just imagine a drill sergeant saying to a pilot:
"Why are you crying to me? I'm nowhere near fat enough to be your mother. Now wipe the snot off your face and stop crying before your mech rusts from the inside out and the salt content of your shirt makes the Dead Sea look like tap water!"

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
So this would mean story teller A.I who could read files to you & tell stories maybe mark's voice or for fun a cat meowing with subtitles :p could be one of the A.I's!

I like the idea that there are different A.I's to select and contact just like selecting from the codec in mgs

Also like the idea you can interact with the A.I to find out a bit more about their history
perhaps this A.I isn't even an A.I but a brain that is kept alive in some lab, even a creature hmm.
The A.I's were formed also to support the pilots due to the long hours that humans would find tougher
to cope so the A.I was the perfect support.

Pilots that had fatal injuries or presumed dead had their brain taken
due to their experience/knowledge this also helped the A.I programme improve its capabilities.

Perhaps oneday the cyborgs or creatures would be created to house those pilots brains or A.I then to meet one in the story mission
to see the one we hear every time in our ear in a physical form but it doesn't do it all the time. This is high risk if the enemy capture or take
a cyborg/android with that knowledge they the enemy would have ways in which they could cause us problems but it would take some time to hack. There is a timer for that the with each time that passes they could hack and reveal small pieces of information until the time is completed then all info is revealed

That would lead on to retrieving back your cyborg delicately as too much damage could effectively end the mission!

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
Perhaps oneday the cyborgs or creatures would be created to house those pilots brains or A.I then to meet one in the story mission
to see the one we hear every time in our ear in a physical form but it doesn't do it all the time. This is high risk if the enemy capture or take
a cyborg/android with that knowledge they the enemy would have ways in which they could cause us problems but it would take some time to hack. There is a timer for that the with each time that passes they could hack and reveal small pieces of information until the time is completed then all info is revealed

That would lead on to retrieving back your cyborg delicately as too much damage could effectively end the mission!
IS THIS A GAME OF BROKEN TELEPHONE IN THE SEVENTH LEVEL OF SAM HECK? WHEN IN SMOKY TARNATION ARE YOU GONNA GET IT THROUGH YOUR TEENY WEENY STRAP BIKINI LITTLE WATER-HEAD THAT THERE ARE NO QUESTS IN EM-8ER?

Aug 14, 2016
I couldn't find a good example of this, but I've heard it many different times in games, movies, and some tv shows. And that is the voice of "god" being a mix of both a man's and woman's voice. The effect is made by having both a man and a woman say the same lines in the same way then layer them on top of each other to make it sound like one person is talking with two voices at once.

There is an example of what I'm talking about in the Dot.Hack games and shows when people are talking to the AI that controls the World. There are other things that did this as well, but i can't remember them at the moment besides the one from Dot.Hack.